Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! OCT. 4TH  (Read 1751 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! OCT. 4TH
« on: October 01, 2013, 05:49:57 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2013/10/04/save-coh-radio

This week we'd love to hear from all of you! Call in and talk about your favorite things from CoH! Memories,missions,
TFs, characters, groups, etc. Or, just call in to say hello!
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! OCT. 4TH
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 02:30:49 PM »
Hey Rich, just wanted to point this out since the time overlaps with your show.

http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,9191.0.html

Hey Titans,

Just wanted to let you know that we're hosting a Livestream event this Friday, at 8pm Eastern.

Rocket Cat will be showing off his artistic talents and we'll have a bunch of devs popping by throughout the evening to chat about the project.

You can find the livestream at www.livestream.com/missingworldsmedia

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2013, 09:31:27 PM »
EEP!!! HOW COULD THEY??!!!??  :'(

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2013, 01:12:47 AM »
OK, since I'm listening to the City of Titans livestream tonight, I promise I'm going to remember to listen to Save CoH Radio next week.  I'm writing myself a reminder on my phone right now.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov