Author Topic: A favorite memory.  (Read 10733 times)

PSI-on

• Ψ
  • Elite Boss
A favorite memory.
« on: September 18, 2013, 02:53:56 AM »
Since I started getting back into being here after the 9th year anniversary, seeing TPP getting ready for the Kickstarter, finally figuring out how to use ICON and returning in some small way (thank you so much those that helped me), and hearing about other projects in a similar vein, I find I simply can't stop thinking about CoX more than ever.

Because of that I came across a favorite memory and story from my adventures, it's years old so I don't recall every tiny detail (for instance what character I was on), but this has been a favorite of me and my friends for years and I'd like to share it with ya'll.

One night me and two of my friends were playing in team on CoX, hero side (those friends aren't around anymore sadly). We had been at it for awhile and it might have been early morning, but was at least late night. We came across a mission which took us into a maze of corridors in a section of Oranbega ( you know those maps). We were doing pretty well and though I usually stay with my group as a healer, I believe I was on a blaster or scrapper and getting pretty worked up and kept pushing ahead in this pre-issue 21 instance. At one point near the end I hadn't noticed my team mates stop and I continued down through the next hallway until I reached a room ( you know, the one that was sort of round but instead of like the other one that went to a room North, South, East, or West, this one had a pillar in the middle sort of splitting it, typically with more than one group in there with one on each side and they always seemed a little on the big side).

When I got there I stopped dead in my tracks. Some what from the surprise of the room I had found, but most at the horror of the exceptionally large group I had just run up to on a squishy AT. I swear as I stood there time seemed frozen to me as they still didn't notice me. Obviously it hadn't (especially since this was year or two before Time Manipulation :P ), but when them still going through there animations far longer than normal given how close I was and not stealthed it felt like it took forever. Suddenly they all took notice of me at once, stopped what they were doing and turned to me, staring dead at me with what felt like as much surprise on their part as I had felt at discovering them. This part also seemed unnaturally long, and i must admit I felt real emotion ( not many games I find in my life make me feel something) the kind of nervous embarrassment like walking in on people having a private conversation, and I must have felt it pretty strongly, because I (on skype no less) uttered out loud, "Um...anyone wanna play DnD?"

They immediately drew their crossbows...
Please don't send blind requests in games to me, I learned to ignore them in CoX, no offense meant. (this is only here until I can figure out how to put it in my actual profile on here.)

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
Re: A favorite memory.
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 03:27:52 AM »
My favorite memory was back during the first Halloween Event.  Unlike the later ones, the gimmick for the first Halloween Event was that the number of Eochais appearing (no Jacks then) increased over the course of the several days for the event.  And they were tough.  Along with the typical GM footstomp, they tossed out Fir Bolg summoning pumkins, and pumpkin bombs that did MASSIVE damage.  Perhaps it was just that we were all noobs then, but one Eochai needed almost 3 full teams to take down.  Unfortunately by the second weekend, enthusiasm had waned and it was difficult to rouse up the zone to tackle, now, daunting groups of 3-5 Eochais (because there was no spawn limiting). 

So anyway, my brother and I, both blasters, were fooling around in Founders.  At the square ahead and to the left of the foot of the ramp from the Talos gate, there were 2 Eochais.  My brother wanted to take a shot at one of them and he had a plan.  I observed from a safe distance.  He positioned himself at a corner of a nearby building, set up his snipe and took a shot.  As soon as it went off, he teleported down the block so the building shielded him.  From my vantage point, I witnessed the Eochai turned and swung its arm back for a wind up even before the snipe hit it.  And then it tossed a huge, flaming pumpkin bomb that made a beautiful curve across the square and around the building and down the block to bop my brother for over 1000 damage, which was more than enough to one-shot his blaster.  Just thinking about it gives me a smile.  ;D
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2013, 05:52:51 AM »
Mine was being gunned down by a rogue Malta Turret in King's Row.

My defender just got his rez, he was rad/psy blast, and was flying back toward the tram station when he noticed someone down in the empty lot next to it.  So I swooped in to try out my rez power and ...

RAT TAT TAT TAT

I landed next to him defeated.

"Ow!"
"Watch out for the turret"
"Yep, noticed it.  Thanks."

So I used a wakie without thinking.

RAT TAT TAT TAT

"Couldn't say you weren't warn this time."
"Shut up."

It seems some high level team wandered through Kings Row and had their ambush triggered there.  Some time ago a battle happened in this field and they didn't notice the turret that got dropped in the long grass before they went on their merry way.  Now it was instant death for all players under level 20 (likely even higher than that).

So now there were two bodies laying in the field and sure enough another player with either a rez or a wakie came to help out.

And now there were three bodies laying in a field.  Rinse and repeat. The fact the we became bait in a death trap was hilarious.  Jokes about getting T-shirts made were told.  We tried to warn away a few folk who ended up joining us in the pile but eventually some of us went to Hospital.

So the word went out zone wide to warn players about the death trap before they stumble upon a pile of bodies but what happen next was interesting.  A crowd formed just outside of the turret's range.  Some tried to tank & spank it with mass heals and buffs but lasted only a few seconds longer before being TPed out to be rezed.  Blasters tried to kill it was mass sniper fire unsucessfully.  AoEs unleashed en mass.  Phantom Army's were sent in to no avail.  It turned into a mini Hami raid where the group tried to come up with a plan.

Eventually someone high enough level, either someone who switched to an alt, phoned a SG mate, heard about or simply curious about the crowd showed up and dispatched it in short order and the excitement was over.  One level 40-50 character easily dispatched what a small army of much lower level characters couldn't even scratch.

But I will never forget the time I was bait or the spontaneous zone event that one left over Malta Turret caused that one night in Kings Row.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Floride

• Elite Boss
  • Badgehunter Extraordinaire
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2013, 07:51:38 AM »
Bored one night, I went into Recluse Victory with my hero scrapper to fight some NPCs, hoping for a Respec Recipe. I flew around invis to make sure there weren't any PVPers (of which, I was not) and there, under the Atlas statue, were several toons from both sides (red and blue).
But only 2 of them were battling in the center of the platform. The rest were all just standing around, watching.
I flew in and tested a theory. Expecting to get ganked, I dropped invis, turned off flight, and sat down on the edge of the platform next to a VEAT.
At first I thought they just didn't notice me. Then the VEAT turned to me, looked at me for a few seconds, and turned back to watch the fight in progress.

I was awestruck.

When I finally worked up the nerve, I chatted up the VEAT who explained they were doing challenges that night. When I asked him why he wasn't killing me, he said he would if I tried to kill him first, but he didn't see any point in it otherwise. And the rest of them seemed to feel the same way.
After watching several matches, just for grins I challenged the VEAT.
He said "ready" and waited until I replied "ready" (another jawdropping moment for me).

Then we started.
And then I was dead.  ;D

I used a wakie right in front of him. He just stood there and said "GF" (Good Fight) instead of killing me again. I didn't know what it meant at the time but I said "GF" back as I'd seen the other challengers do.
Everyone watched as I, this crazy PVE-build hero scrapper, staggered away back to the sidelines. I sat and watched a few more matches, getting advice from the VEAT how to better my build to survive PVP, if I wanted to.

Although I never did get into doing PVP, that night I developed an elevated respect - not only for pro PVPers, but the type of people who were drawn to CoX as a whole.
I never forgot his name, and months later, on my stalker, we crossed paths at the black market. I thanked him for showing me PVP didn't have to always suck pancakes, and we global-friended.

As long as I live, I will never forget the night I was shooting distance from several PVPers who DIDN'T kill me, and the coolest one of all - the one that DID!
History shows again and again
How nature points out the folly of men

Ellscry

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2013, 02:40:20 PM »
As long as I live, I will never forget the night I was shooting distance from several PVPers who DIDN'T kill me, and the coolest one of all - the one that DID!

I can not even begin to describe how happy your post made me. I was a part time PVPer and when I was in any PVP zone I expected and was always on the lookout for an attack, or a fight. But I understood those that went to such zones for other reasons, and in general, if they were there for recipes or temp powers would leave them alone. (I will admit I made a mistake every now and then, but for the most part)

I was sometimes in the minority with my fellow PVPers, but there were a surprising number that felt the same way. I am glad one of that number made your night. It was the way it all should have been. (My opinion)

Night-Hawk07

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 02:41:47 AM »

Kinda wish I'd have at least tried PvP now. I think the only times I went into the PvP zones was when I was with a TF group. Otherwise, I tended to stay away lest I get faceplanted upon entry.

My favorite memory occurs between June 2007 and December 2012....

Seriously, though, it's hard to pick a moment that stands out as a "favorite". I don't think I felt any more heroic than I did when bringing down Mot in New DA. It was a good feeling. Earlier today, actually, I was reminded of something that's more based in real life than the game itself.

Back in October 2011, I was a security guard in a high-rise building in downtown San Antonio. On the 1st or 2nd (can't exactly remember what day atm), one of the neighboring buildings caught fire and not only was it destroyed, but seriously damaged my building as well. Over the course of a couple weeks, my schedule got "flip-turned-upside-down" with some nights being a 12 hour overnight shift, and later a couple nights a week working an 8 hour overnight shift (as opposed to my usual mid-afternoon or early morning shifts).

Those first few nights weren't so bad as I had some company with the FD hanging around putting out hotspots in what was that neighboring building, as well as SAPD officers working off-duty security. Once we got all the windows boarded up, and doors locking again, I was alone overnight. After 9 PM or so, my building and downtown usually were pretty much dead, so I had a lot of free time. I started bringing my laptop in with me for those overnight shifts to help pass the time. The computer is rather old, so the only thing I could do was use the internet (which was great for doing homework), or play CoH (on its lowest settings...).

That's not to say I slacked off on my job, I still ran my interior and exterior patrols as I normally would, and while sitting at the desk I still maintained focus on what was going on in the real world. But running my Praetorian through First Ward certainly helped make the night go by faster.

This flashback all started when I was looking at my CoH install on my laptop, thinking about removing it to free up some space. But when I saw the "last updated" date, I was taken back to this chaotic time with the fire, and then the cold, quiet, loneliness of those overnight shifts that followed. Which isn't really a bad thing, as there was actually a lot of personal growth within me then.

Not sure if that's really a "favorite memory" as much as it is a vivid one.

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
  • I didn't leave Paragon City. They threw me out!
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 03:56:25 AM »
This one will need just a touch of backstory.

Before CoH, I'd never really played computer games. Well, at least not since Nintendo anyhow. I never saw the point in them. They rarely had a reason for me to be there. It was all kill, kill, kill, ad nauseum until I ran out of lives. \

Not really fun.

So, when a friend hooked me up with a trial subscription, I was a bit reluctant. I wasn't very impressed at first, I still didn't see the point in it but it was enjoyable enough to put some money into it.

My first full account was for the new addition to the game, City of Villains. This was, of course, back in the day when you played either/or. I put together a character, ran through the tutorial (realizing only now what a noob I was) and set off into the wasteland that was Mercy Island. I puttered around being as noobish as a noob can be, and somehow I made it to lv 15 and was given the contact of Seer Marino.

Some of you might now see where I'm going.

By the end of her first mission I started to realize that there was something different going on here. this wasn't just 'go kill something and come back,' there was a REASON why I had to be there doing this. I was helping this poor woman resolve an old pain. In other words, there was suddenly a story here!

I was doomed from that moment. My account never lapsed for the next six years and I spent way too much of my life in front of the screen trying to find out what happened next in Paragon/Rogue Isles.

Over the years I learned the secrets behind the creation of Ghost Widow and the destruction of Faultline...

I helped reunite Penny Yin with her dad (youdidityoudidityoudidit!)...

I fought alongside Statesman AND Lord Recluse...

I faced down the Rikti, and zombies, and Praetorians...

I almost managed to rescue my Doppleganger (i'm still bummed about that)...

and it all started with 'O Wretched Man'

As long as somebody keeps making up stories for it, the City isn't gone.

Brightfires

• Elite Boss
  • ... is *NOT* Groot
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 04:14:24 AM »
The PvP zone thing makes me grin a little...

I remember being in Bloody Bay one afternoon on Palrah, my Hero-side WP/DB tank, killing shivans for his Man in Black badge when a Villain-side mastermind came along. He gave me a pretty wide berth, so I knew he wasn't looking for a fight. He was just trying to get a near-by meteor fragment for his temp power. The trouble was, the shivans were just tearing him and his zombies apart every time he got near the thing. After a few tries, it was obvious he wasn't going to be able to do it alone.

I ended up taking Palrah over and tanking for him. We did the entire circuit together. I got the shivans for my badge credit, he got his fragments for the temp power. It was the first time I'd played a tank with a mastermind, and it was quite a lot of fun, in spite of the fact we were "supposed" to be enemies.

My favorite memory, though? That has to be the first time FlyingCodeMonkey and I ran Principle (his Titan/SR scrap) and Kestrel (my DB/WP stalker) through the Dark Astoria arcs together. They were both nightmares on their own, but together... Holy hell. They were a force of nature. It actually surprised me just how soundly they tore that place up. I loved that.

I'll also always be proud of one early Underground run where the regen Warwalker flattened both of our tanks, and my Human/Dwarf Peacebringer had to jump in, grab the thing's agro and survive having its full attention until the tanks could get back. He did it. I wasn't sure when I put Mist in front of that thing that he could really pull it off... but damned if he didn't. He remained one of my favorites for Undergrounding right to the end.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 04:23:13 AM by Brightfires »
Taker of screenshots. Player of bird-things.

Yoru-hime

• Minion
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 07:47:14 PM »
My favorite moments tended to involve doing the impossible, or at least slightly insane.

Kings Row safeguard on Aya of the Snow, my then little Ice/En blaster. Safeguards were still fairly new and lots of players weren't sure whether to rush the bank or get the side missions or start street-sweeping or what. I tried to explain, but I must have failed my charisma check because they started making a mess of things instead. Inevitably, the rest of the team of 5 gets smeared across the road between the bank and the escape manhole, with just my very squishy blaster between the bad guys and victory. No one would have blamed me for backing off. The team didn't listen, wasn't working together, we'd earned a mission failure and then some. Why pick up the debt?

So what does Aya do? Pop every inspiration and attack, rotating between targets like a tank to make sure no one gets past. Mathematically, it should have been a rather gruesome suicide, but inspirations kept dropping and I kept using them and the bad guys started to thin out. The others zoned in just in time to help her clean up the last of the mess.

I could have been snarky or rude, told them how clueless they were and how easy this should have been. It's the internet, after all, but Aya answered before I could. "No worries, boys. It was all under control." I could almost see her tossing her hair back with a bit of playful pride as she played with her new Jump Pack.

Aya was the only Blaster I ever got to 50.

Alpha Series

• Lieutenant
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2013, 12:19:26 AM »
One of my all time favs was a knockback of massive proportions...we've all knocked baddies off buildings ,cliffs, and all sorts of high and dangerous places. I was playing my first blaster, an energy/energy named Rail Gun in a FrostFire run in the Hollows. On one of those incredibly long hallways covered in ice, I smacked one of those bad guys with an energy punch and to my surprise he shot down the hallway clean out of sight! Even the target marker turned off because he had sailed clean out of range! My teammate who had been fighting next to me blasted out in caps, NOW THATS A KNOCKBACK!  One of my absolute big time laugh out loud for several minutes scenarios! This was about two weeks after I started CoH in Nov 05. I have SO many great memories of fantastic feats in CoH!
"You've started an interstellar war!" "No, I didn't start it. But I'm liable to finish it."

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2013, 01:49:55 AM »
mine would be the first time I teamed up with posi for the rikti invasion on test. but I have so many great memories, from the 1st day I made my super group in honor of my swg guild and the inevitable closure of it. to the 1st friend I made while I played city of.
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

srmalloy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2013, 03:14:14 PM »
One of my all time favs was a knockback of massive proportions...we've all knocked baddies off buildings ,cliffs, and all sorts of high and dangerous places. I was playing my first blaster, an energy/energy named Rail Gun in a FrostFire run in the Hollows. On one of those incredibly long hallways covered in ice, I smacked one of those bad guys with an energy punch and to my surprise he shot down the hallway clean out of sight! Even the target marker turned off because he had sailed clean out of range! My teammate who had been fighting next to me blasted out in caps, NOW THATS A KNOCKBACK!  One of my absolute big time laugh out loud for several minutes scenarios! This was about two weeks after I started CoH in Nov 05. I have SO many great memories of fantastic feats in CoH!

I don't know who came up with the idea, but back before the devs nerfed Power Boost so that it didn't boost the knockback in a power, someone invented 'Hellion Golf'. Ideally, you would have a high-level En/En blaster with Power Push six-slotted for knockback, and you would go into Atlas Park and find a conveniently-positioned Hellion, hit Power Boost, then hit the Hellion with Power Push. Between the level disparity increasing knockback, the maximum Knockback enhancement in the power, and Power Boost cranking it to the cap, you could expect to toss the Hellion most of the way across the zone.

Alpha Series

• Lieutenant
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 12:17:41 AM »
That absolutely sounds like the game for me! I wish I'd seen that and got a chance to try it! Sounds totally hilarious! Gotta remember to try that in our City when we return!
"You've started an interstellar war!" "No, I didn't start it. But I'm liable to finish it."

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 01:34:36 AM »
I don't know who came up with the idea, but back before the devs nerfed Power Boost so that it didn't boost the knockback in a power, someone invented 'Hellion Golf'. Ideally, you would have a high-level En/En blaster with Power Push six-slotted for knockback, and you would go into Atlas Park and find a conveniently-positioned Hellion, hit Power Boost, then hit the Hellion with Power Push. Between the level disparity increasing knockback, the maximum Knockback enhancement in the power, and Power Boost cranking it to the cap, you could expect to toss the Hellion most of the way across the zone.

Man, that sounds way better than the version I played! I started after the Atlas revamp, when there were a bunch of Hellions scattered all around that pond near the tram. You know that statue out in the water? I used to see if I could line up my shots just right and get them to land on the statue's base. That was a hole in one.

Cross-country Hellion Golf sounds about a million times more fun!!! If I can find the screenshots I took, I'll have to rename them to Hellion Mini Golf ;D

Edit: Oh and of course at Christmas I used to like to decorate the streets by hanging them on the traffic lights and in the trees. Deck the Hellions! haha

Steelclaw

• Lieutenant
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 01:51:15 AM »
My favorite CoH Memory is also a rather embarrassing one for me. 

I was very new to the game and and still not well versed in how even the simplest things worked.  I was in the University in Steel Canyon, trying to figure out the Invention system when I saw another player with what I thought was a remarkable costume.  I clicked and selected private tell; then sent a line or two telling them that I really loved the look they'd created.

That's where my general inexperience got me.  I clicked the wrong person.  The person who I ended up clicking on not only didn't have a stupendous costume, they barely had a costume at all.  As I recall, they had a pair of blue tighty-briefs and a long sleeved red top.  That was it. 

Needless to say, this person was blown away that I "loved" their costume and proceeded to thank me effusively in private tells.

Now, I am a wise-ass.  Those of you with any familiarity with me at all could pretty much guess that I am a wise-ass.  But his thanks for the "compliment" were so sincere and obviously excited that I just didn't have the heart to admit my mistake.

As I recall, I ended up telling him something like this:

"Yeah, I love it.  It reminds me a lot of Aquaman's sidekick Aqualad back in the day.  Very retro!  I'm impressed!"

We talked a bit after that and I gave the mental equivalent of a "Whew... dodged that one."   Some time later I got MY first compliment on a costume design... unsolicited, sincere and (I hope) actually meant for me.  It felt good.  It felt VERY good.  It also made me think a bit more favorably about that mistake I made when I was still such a newbie.

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2013, 05:52:49 PM »
I remember hearing that Christopher Reeves had passed away....when I logged in to CoH, there were tons of characters in Atlas standing and saluting, facing the flag...many were doing the grief emote. It was so beautiful and moving. I never will forget it.
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2013, 09:41:02 PM »
Okay I've got mine :D  It was just a couple days before the announcement, and Hero Dawn was having one of their famous "Go For The Goat" Costume Contests. I had brought a character named Doctor Gizmo. He started life out as a goofy Mender character that none of the other Menders liked, so they assigned him to my SG to keep him out of their way. But I had an idea to make an alien outfit for the contest, and he was my beam rifle character so he got to wear it.

Spoiler for pic:

"I shall take this goat creature."

At some point I got it into my head that it would be hilarious to make him be as over-the-top, cheesy-megalomaniac as I possibly could. He would say things like "Alien Warlords do NOT apologize!" and "I have agents posted throughout the galaxy listening for the merest mention of my name."

Turns out I won first place for the costume (woohoo!), and when I was asked if I wanted to take my winnings or "go for the goat" (a double or nothing kind of risk), I responded like Gizmo would: "I shall take this goat creature." As it went on I was really hamming it up. "Tell me more of this goat creature, Earthling. Is it vicious and bloodthirsty? Will it strike fear into the hearts of my enemies as I ride it into battle?"  And when a couple people kept getting pushed out of the lineup by passing citizens, I piped up with "Earthlings! Are these truly the fiercest warriors your primitive planet has to offer? You allow lowly peasants to push you about like children's playthings!"  Stuff like that.

I knew that it was amusing me immensely, but then I heard something on the radio. DJ Goat was covering the event on the air, and when he came back after one of the songs, he was talking about my character. I was like, huh? It turns out that he and the people on his Vent channel were getting a real kick out of my alien warlord shenanigans. They were busting up laughing.

So I had a costume idea that came to me out of the blue and gave me one of the most fun characters I'd ever had. I won a costume contest, which was pretty cool because I started out horrible at making costumes, and I tried really hard to get better at it over my time there. And most of all, I made a whole bunch of people crack up laughing with this goofy character I had made. I really enjoy making people laugh, so that was a lot of fun.

Yeah... that was a good night. :)

GenericHero05

• New Efforts # 7,000!
  • Boss
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2013, 04:38:32 PM »
My gosh... there are so many.

I remember back in summer of 2004. I was a complete newb at CoH, in fact I had never played an MMO before (with the exception of trying out Disney's Toontown for my niece). I remember logging on (Infinity Server) and there were so many heroes playing. It was impossible NOT to team with someone. I'd play for 5... 6... 7 hours at a time, every night (I worked the swing shift and would not get home until around 12:45am).

I remember one night, it had to have been around 4am. I was soloing and I happened to be in Kings Row behind a section of apartment buildings. It was dark and I came upon a level 32 baddie. I guess he was the remnants of an ambush that had occurred nearby. I was far enough away not to aggro him (I was a level 10). It just seemed so scary.

Near the end, it was sad when I would log onto Infinity and there would only be a handful playing.
If I was a Jedi, there's a 100% chance that I'd use The Force inappropriately.

srmalloy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2013, 06:01:42 PM »
I remember one night, it had to have been around 4am. I was soloing and I happened to be in Kings Row behind a section of apartment buildings. It was dark and I came upon a level 32 baddie. I guess he was the remnants of an ambush that had occurred nearby. I was far enough away not to aggro him (I was a level 10). It just seemed so scary.

I can remember, way back in May of 2004, when I'd had a whole two or three days playing time under my belt, coming up the stairs from the extreme southwest corner of Kings Row to the upper level where the bridge east toward the hospital was, and seeing a group of level-30 Banished Pantheon (two Desiccated Chambers and a Rotting Chamber, IIRC) from someone's ambush shuffling toward me, and taking the adage "presence of mind is good, but absence of body is better" to heart and bailing toward the bridge to make sure I stayed out of aggro range. It says something for CoH that events that occurred a decade ago were significant enough in the history of your characters to hang around so long.

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 06:26:17 PM »
Meeting the roving Supa trolls for the first time. Dead in a nanosecond!