Author Topic: Destroid Invasion  (Read 1078 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Destroid Invasion
« on: September 13, 2013, 01:37:27 PM »
IMO this is way too tough/complex. Instead, I should be able to log in and 2k Q magically deposits into my account.

Am unsarcastically going to have to give that one a thumbs down.

Stirring up the community with talk of a huge device nerf during the anniversary celebration has to get another thumbs down.

I've never been on one but it *seemed* crummy that Tanker Tuesday got no response, too.

Friday the 13th! Doom! Gloom! *screeeeeam*

Well sheesh, I couldn't leave being mr. downerpants.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Eldershinjo

• Minion
Re: Destroid Invasion
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2013, 06:04:54 PM »
 ???

Always remember... The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing...

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Destroid Invasion
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
Well the price of Q fell through the floor. This is what happens when you make Q so incredibly easy to farm. 

Plus, like the people that spent a lot of time and effort to obtain expensive devices for purposes that are about to disappear - I spent a lot of time and effort to farm Q. So when it is practically given away and then the price falls through the floor, I think that sucks. To further illustrate the point.

I don't think I have to explain the timing of the device nerf or that I think it's crummy that not one single person signed up for Tanker Tuesday or even said "sorry, can't make it!".

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>