Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! SEPT. 13th  (Read 2913 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! SEPT. 13th
« on: September 11, 2013, 02:29:24 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2013/09/13/save-coh-radio

This week we'd love to hear from all of you! Call in and talk about your favorite things from CoH! Memories,missions,
TFs, characters, groups, etc. Or, just call in to say hello!
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

ALSO, THIS WEEK'S SHOW MARKS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF OUR FIRST EPISODE!!!
I can't believe it's been a whole year already!

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! SEPT. 13th
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 02:25:33 AM »
ALSO, THIS WEEK'S SHOW MARKS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF OUR FIRST EPISODE!!!
I can't believe it's been a whole year already!

A whole year, man, that's amazing! Happy Anniversary! :D

Here's to the day you can finally take the word "Save" out of the show's title. That is one day I really want to see. *holds up torch*

I will say one thing about the anniversary show though:

Spoiler for Hidden:

Next time bring enough pizza for everyone!

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 11:49:53 AM »
Yah....what Trip said. And plenty of 'liquids' to wash it down with. Yah....liquids.
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 05:58:28 PM »

Here's to the day you can finally take the word "Save" out of the show's title. That is one day I really want to see. *holds up torch*

Spoiler for Hidden:

But....that wasn't my fault... *looks around and realizes Suzy doesn't have an account on these boards* It was Suzy!! it was all her fault!! She told me she was getting pizza..She said it like she was getting some for everyone!! :(

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 06:00:06 PM »

Spoiler for Hidden:

Thank you! I can't wait for that day either! I already told Suzy, the day the game goes back on, I want to do a show at the time it officially comes back live  on to properly celebrate on-air with everyone. :)

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2013, 09:53:11 AM »
OOOO  that is a WONDERFUL idea!
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Achilles6

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2013, 12:25:30 AM »
I had a chance to listen to your show for maybe 15 minutes. I had had to drop off to hook up with some guildmates right around the time you were discussing the Hollows and Frostfire. I wish I could have stayed on. good stuff!

apparently I missed your 9/20 show completely...thinking it was supposed to be on Saturday. D'oh!!!! I'll have dedicate time for your next show.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 01:16:01 AM »
I'll have dedicate time for your next show.

If you go to the show's link after it's over, it'll replay the whole thing. You can listen all you like. Even pause it if you need to :)