Author Topic: Anyone playing Neverwinter Online?  (Read 1955 times)

silvers1

• Boss
Anyone playing Neverwinter Online?
« on: August 24, 2013, 12:16:30 PM »

I have a level 60 Rogue and 40 CW on Beholder.  It's becoming fairly apparent that
getting in a pickup group is next to impossible.

Anyone have a guild that I could join that is fairly active with dungeons and raids?  Or even just leveling.

Thanks.

--- Hercules - Freedom Server ---

Angel Phoenix77

• Elite Boss
  • I am Phoenix !!
Re: Anyone playing Neverwinter Online?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 12:22:58 PM »
I tried it, I didn't have any fun :(
One day the Phoenix will rise again.

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 02:23:26 PM »
I haven't logged in to play in a while, but I still keep checking on my professions through the gateway every day.  :)
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 08:34:11 PM »
I tried a few other games (Including Rift), and found NW not bad...but nothing comes close to CoH. My gaming has been things like Oblivion and match-3 stuff like Brickshooter Egypt.
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Exxar

• Lieutenant
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 08:58:34 PM »
I run with the Rock Paper Shotgun guild. Don't remember which server, my last time in the game was still in open beta. Anyway, unless the guild fell apart, there is always a bunch of people on ready for teaming of all kinds. Great company for chatting too.

Candie Firestar

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2013, 08:10:53 PM »
I play a Control Wizard and have reached level 58, but, idk, the shine is wearing off for me.  I haven't played as much as when it first came out.  The adventures are very repetitive and the creatures you fight are pretty much the same just skinned differently.  Sadly, most MMO's these days follow the same model of gear-swapping, grinding, blah, blah...  Good thing it's F2P otherwise I wouldn't pay for it otherwise.

Stone Daemon

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2013, 10:00:26 PM »
I played it for a while...

Until the CoH friends I tried to drag into it bailed on me. After soloing for a while, I realized I was spending less and less time actually playing the game, and just logging in to do my "dailies." After leveling up my character through at least 5 levels without actually fighting a single enemy, I realized I might as well just stop.  :-\

I enjoyed the combat, but the instanced missions were too few and far between. There were too many "Hey go kill X number of these baddies" and "Hey go find X glowies out there" quests. Hell, the best quest I ever did was something another player made. Which makes me kind of sad, to be honest.

Minotaur

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 11:58:20 AM »
Still playing (but on mindflayer) a 60 of each class, doing the new feywild stuff and a lot of crafting.

WolfSoul

• Lieutenant
    • Writing portfolio
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 04:24:38 PM »
I'm on dragon with a lvl 60 Control Wizard and forty something cleric, 20 something rogue and 10 something Guardian fighter. Been drifting more towards DCUO lately, because I want to be a superhero not a mercenary.