Author Topic: Costume Creator  (Read 1645 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Costume Creator
« on: August 18, 2013, 04:06:29 AM »
I've been on a recognition unlocking costume piece frenzy for a week or three now, and I have to say that the more I play around with the CO costume creator the more impressed I am with it.

It can be a bit complicated to use, but there are a staggering number of options. For example on the head, there are different sections for the neck, the ears, side accessories, top accessories ... the potential combinations are staggering.

General Idiot

• Elite Boss
Re: Costume Creator
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 05:02:49 AM »
One of the few things CO still had over CoH at the end was how massively overdone the costume creator is.

If they'd just let me make a female character with a waist wider than a pencil I'd be happy. Seriously, it's literally the only thing on either gender that's unaffected by any slider at all out of the 30 or so they have.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 01:27:37 PM »
Proportions and costume choices and video settings threw me off on the creator in the beginning. Then I got the video how I like it, piled up a bunch of new costume choices, and shortened the arms on all my toons to a less gorilla-like length. All good now!  : )

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Eoraptor

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 04:25:39 PM »
One of the few things CO still had over CoH at the end was how massively overdone the costume creator is.

If they'd just let me make a female character with a waist wider than a pencil I'd be happy. Seriously, it's literally the only thing on either gender that's unaffected by any slider at all out of the 30 or so they have.
Yeah, that threw me too. The only workaround I have found is to scale down the hip and chest width to match the waist. which in turn limits the scale of any female character unless you're making a WNBA player :(
"Some people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's a simple adventure story, while others can read the back of a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe!"
-Lex Luthor