Author Topic: Penthouse Hideout Secret  (Read 2804 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Penthouse Hideout Secret
« on: August 05, 2013, 01:25:04 AM »
Just in case no one else knows this-- I didn't until relatively recently-- you can exit the Luxury Penthouse off the balcony and exit straight to MC. (You wind up on the Champions Jet launchpad.)

I thought that's a handy thing to know because it means a way to get back to MC without using a teleport to ren center pack.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Penthouse Hideout Secret
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2013, 02:53:07 AM »
The moonbase one has anti-grav or something like this?

Haven't gotten a hideout yet but I've been leaning towards penthouse. Mainly because I want the penthouse fantasy but the balcony thing is cool too  : D
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 03:07:49 AM »
Just in case no one else knows this-- I didn't until relatively recently-- you can exit the Luxury Penthouse off the balcony and exit straight to MC. (You wind up on the Champions Jet launchpad.)

I thought that's a handy thing to know because it means a way to get back to MC without using a teleport to ren center pack.

Using fly  make it easier.

If you jump sometimes the menu button don't come up in time and you re-spawn back inside the elevator.

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2013, 04:21:05 AM »
I've known about the balcony thing since Penthouses were released. Always thought it was one of THE coolest things that Tumerboy(Takofangs) designed for us back when he was a CO Dev. I mean - you're able to fly off your own balcony of your apartment straight to the city? Awesome!

Or swing, or superleap, or whatever.

(Though tunneling obviously isn't working here... >.>)

But yeah - as far as leaping goes? If all else fails, just spam the interact key while jumping and it'll tport you to the jet. Personally I leap across to a building across from the penthouse and it queues up there.