Author Topic: Attempting to extract information  (Read 9244 times)

Zombie Man

• Elite Boss
Re: Attempting to extract information
« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2013, 02:55:32 PM »
so then you feel the best option is to infiltrate and take over?

Yes. I'm already in Korea with a job in NCsoft's mailroom. I'll let you know when I make it to president of the company.

Cinnder

• Boss
« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »
Yes. I'm already in Korea with a job in NCsoft's mailroom. I'll let you know when I make it to president of the company.

Well done, Agent Z!  Keep an eye out for the specially marked envelope that will contain your super spy gear for the next phase of your mission...

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2013, 08:48:41 PM »

that is an option we haven't considered yet.

everyone on titan network should 'force apply' or apply to management positions at NCSoft corporate in korea. don't hold back, dish out an award winning presentation of your qualifications and skills, get hired and if enough get hired then you'll be the biggest voices in the boardroom.

or, you could take the boss or any naysayers out for pufferfish sushi and get them and the chef really drunk.

Make sure it's management positions with power and not some management over something small. There is a difference between management and executive level management. Also dont forget to inquire how those positions came open. Maybe those last ones were outraged at the closing and all got let go for making a fuss. :p

LadyVamp

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2013, 11:52:04 PM »

that is an option we haven't considered yet.

everyone on titan network should 'force apply' or apply to management positions at NCSoft corporate in korea. don't hold back, dish out an award winning presentation of your qualifications and skills, get hired and if enough get hired then you'll be the biggest voices in the boardroom.

or, you could take the boss or any naysayers out for pufferfish sushi and get them and the chef really drunk.

eh.  Bribery would probably be more successful. 
No Surrender!

Quinch

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2013, 02:42:00 PM »
But that way you can get your bribe money back! Win-win!