Author Topic: All work and no CoX makes us dull people  (Read 1775 times)

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
All work and no CoX makes us dull people
« on: July 27, 2013, 05:07:01 AM »
some are handling it better than others, but as time goes on I see more and more people either dropping off or getting very edgy, the number of locked topics due to edgy disputes is on the rise.

this is really not good for morale, nor is it good for our image if we ever hope to get someone to pickup the game.

so, instead of telling you to control yourselves (which would only escalate problems further, Hey I understand better than any; we have Heroes and Villans here)

let this be a thread with only a few rules, no flaming, no arguing, you may express your opinion from a personal standpoint but are not to compare your opinion to another person's post, there will be no referencing of names, or creating of names for that matter (yes you know what I mean) express your opinion once.

Quite possibly if any of the mods find this thread to start getting iffy then one golden rule will be put in place: no replying directly to another post in this thread weather positive or negative.

if you like someone's opinion then thats great, I'm glad you had a good read, now theres no use for you to say it as it's already been said. if you disagree with someone's opinion give it some space, wait till a few posts later before bringing up your opinion on that topic but again no referencing another person's post.

the point here is to show that even with our differences we can still be civil and work together to get our city back.

this structure I have presented is what we call a true 'forum' as in a group of people exchanging ideas in a constructive manner.

say what you want here freedom of speech and all. but respect whats said, don't reply unless someone asks for help with thier opinion/problem and don't be a critic, be supportive, propose solutions. again only when asked for.

again, I know alot of people are getting edgy and might have a few crazy moments where they need to get something off thier chest. lets keep it out of the rest of the forum ok?
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

Mantic

• Boss
Re: All work and no CoX makes us dull people
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 06:24:37 AM »

the point here is to show that even with our differences we can still be civil and work together to get our city back.

I appreciate that you keep trying this.

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 06:44:28 AM »
I think this post is great idea and I think as time go on it becomes more and more imperative to work together in some semblance and fashion or at least be civilized. Because truth of the matter, outside of here, NCSOFT and what happened is fading into distant memory and the spotlight is on us to see if we live up to what we been barking about and unfortunately and fortunately we set that standard high as hell. Now granted some want to see us fall. And there is slim chance we might, like the slim chance I may not wake up in the morning, but lets not do it for them just as I'm not going to just go hop out of a window because of that slim chance I may not wake up.  For the community by the community, lets get it!

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 07:09:06 AM »

Ashen Fury

• Boss
Permanently Scrapperlocked.

Love CoH music? Want EVERY SINGLE FILE?
http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,7192.0.html