Author Topic: SAVE COH RADIO! JULY 26TH  (Read 1807 times)

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
SAVE COH RADIO! JULY 26TH
« on: July 25, 2013, 03:30:43 PM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2013/07/26/save-coh-radio

This week we'd love to hear from all of you! Call in and talk about your favorite things from CoH! Memories,missions,
TFs, characters, groups, etc. Or, just call in to say hello!
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! JULY 26TH
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2013, 03:06:04 AM »
On November 30th, 2012, NCSoft shut off the greatest online super-powered role-playing game ever, however,
that only turned UP the resolve of its gaming community! Join Rich (a.k.a. Pogoman) and his trusted, loyal,
sidekick, Suzy the Elf, as they take to the airwaves weekly to discuss the plight of the greatest gaming community
in the history of the world! Tune in to see what the players are doing to bring back their beloved City! Join them in their greatest fight ever!
Callers are welcome to join in on air! Friday night, 7pm-9pm EST!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theelf/2013/07/26/save-coh-radio

This week we'd love to hear from all of you! Call in and talk about your favorite things from CoH! Memories,missions,
TFs, characters, groups, etc. Or, just call in to say hello!
Let's tell everyone why we are fighting to get our City back!

this time I know ahead of time but I'm not sure I'll be able to call, got no long distance call service and just got a job today lol..

I want to call in so badly too, heh, the lines are probably chock full of participants anyways. I'll call next time providing I'm not at work.
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

pogoman

• Vox Populi
  • Elite Boss
Re: SAVE COH RADIO! JULY 26TH
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2013, 10:12:51 PM »
We'd love to hear from you. And, despite that popular myth, we don't get many callers, if any, most of the time. :( . Don't be shy! :)