Author Topic: Flag Speed Event Starts Tomorrow  (Read 1368 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Flag Speed Event Starts Tomorrow
« on: July 03, 2013, 01:21:34 AM »
If there's one area that I feel that CO does excel at, it's in their travel powers.

Starting tomorrow there's an event that will run until 07/08/13 with the reward being a flag speed travel power. I have been waiting for more than six months to get this power for a character, so I'm kind of excited. :D

http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=930571

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
Re: Flag Speed Event Starts Tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 05:10:13 AM »
Clickies!

A sidekick, too.

This looks way better than Nighthawk. Blood Moon was my favorite so far. Forum Malvanum was very good too. Got like 6 nice clickies from those 2 events (traded a Malvan shield for Eruption. Yeah... I know.. I coulda got 2 but I'm happy  : ).

Sure am glad this lasts more than a few days. It's been too hot here to try to play much lately.

Looking forward to this event! Thanks for the heads up.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 01:17:42 PM »
Given the stability issues over the last few days, this might be problematic. First, it was limited to players in Millennium City. Then, it started happening to players in the main city on Neverwinter, as well. Then, it started happening to players in other zones of CO. It's not all the time, and the CO CM says that Cryptic has a team working on it, but it may be difficult to stay in the game to actually get this.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »

Last night I was stuck in MC ... the jet wouldn't take me to another zone.

I zoned to a hideout and came back and then it let me leave MC.

Might be worth trying if you have lag issues there tonight.

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2013, 06:41:59 AM »
Still too hot to play, here. Am feeling a little less left out now after reading about the problems. Hope they get things fixed soon.

Sunday. someone said a trick they used to get toons unstuck from MC was to log on a toon Not in MC, log out, and then log on the toon In MC (which you can now do) and run like mad to get to the jet before getting punted offline. Don't know if that's helpful but there ya go just in case.
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>