Author Topic: Penelope Yin  (Read 2924 times)

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Penelope Yin
« on: July 02, 2013, 08:12:01 PM »
I changed the basic "Penelope Yin" page to a disambiguation, and created individual pages for her Freedom Phalanx contact version and the Faultline contact version. This was a somewhat large change, so I think someone should check it out and make sure things are on the up and up. I know that many of the links still direct to the disambig page, and that'll be fixed as needed / when I get time. It had been suggested on the discussion page, and seemed easier than trying to work out fitting two different version into a single article. I think the info on each contact's page could perhaps be changed or have a notice box that tells readers that they are the same person, just younger / older, but perhaps the "other uses" at the top of the page does that?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
Re: Penelope Yin
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 03:24:49 PM »
Well, as of about a week ago I finished making as many links as possible direct to the proper version Penelope Yin. I few I wasn't sure about, so they still direct to the disambiguation page. You can see the disambiguation page here: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Penelope_Yin I know a couple of people have been to the wiki since then, but I would feel better if my changes were reviewed. Specifically the disambiguation page itself (to make sure it makes sense) and the new Freedom Phalanx version article (which is incomplete, but probably worth looking at since it's new).

I also took the opportunity to change the Freedom Phalanx page's roster to include Ms. Yin, and put certain notables in the "former members" section.

Additionally, I am now an expert at typing her name.
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: Penelope Yin
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 03:27:23 PM »
Additionally, I am now an expert at typing her name.
I know that feeling!

I haven't looked in a couple of days, but when I checked last week it looked like you had everything pretty much in order.
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov