Author Topic: One sale away  (Read 1203 times)

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
One sale away
« on: June 29, 2013, 02:52:44 AM »
One more sale in the C-Store, and the odds are highly in my favor (dependent on playtime..) that I will be the recipient of my first brand new shiny ..... FF slot!

Kinda looking forward to that  : )

I like the way you can earn perma-rewards like slots and hideouts and powers and other stuff I'm not thinking of atm. It's like the ultimate game reward, to win something 'real'. Gives logging on the feeling of having more purpose.

I'm more interested in getting the last few levels to 40 on my Inferno atm.. Farming is never the main focus, but, I never play without farming as some part of the game. It's kinda a game goal (read: Goal! hehe) in every game to try to have a guy that can farm the leetest loot, solo the nastiest of the nasty. So... it all works nice for me.

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Re: One sale away
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 03:21:23 AM »
Congratulations, Xev! :D

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
Re: One sale away
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 01:56:19 PM »
Go, Xev! :)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."