Author Topic: Newbie Question  (Read 1385 times)

zeltech

• Underling
Newbie Question
« on: June 26, 2013, 02:37:06 AM »
Okay, i had got CoH installed and the icon 1.7
I can create the character and log into the game world, but my power will not allow me to choose anything neither is there anything to kill.
Am i missing something?

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
Re: Newbie Question
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 02:41:45 AM »
Okay, i had got CoH installed and the icon 1.7
I can create the character and log into the game world, but my power will not allow me to choose anything neither is there anything to kill.
Am i missing something?

Sadly at the moment Icon has no battle functions, however you can spawn NPCs with various commands listed in another thread. and can explore all the paragon maps. that is all.
There is always another way. But it might not work exactly like you may desire.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

zeltech

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 02:47:55 AM »
Ohhh well, that makes sense.
Do we have a super speed or see anyone else online to run with?

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 02:50:22 AM »
Ohhh well, that makes sense.
Do we have a super speed or see anyone else online to run with?

hmm good question, I can't answer it, i think I remember Codewalker saying something about Ninja run but I can't remember if it's working or not. also no clue about super speed I think it qualifies as a power and we don't have them yet, sorry.

A wise old rabbit once told me "Never give-up!, Trust your instincts!" granted the advice at the time led me on a tripped-out voyage out of an asteroid belt, but hey it was more impressive than a bunch of rocks and space monkies.

zeltech

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 02:52:30 AM »
Totally under . Thank you much Josh for all your info..

I am ,however, working in the IT field, i do some small programming, web designing.
Anything i can do to help?

Z

Joshex

• [citation needed]
  • Elite Boss
    • my talk page
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2013, 02:57:43 AM »
Totally under . Thank you much Josh for all your info..

I am ,however, working in the IT field, i do some small programming, web designing.
Anything i can do to help?

Z

I would send Codewalker a PM just incase he's too busy to notice this thread, I'm not sure if he'll need any help or what level you are at when it comes to programming. I know I'm not qualified to help lol a bit of object oriented script doesn't help much. it's all machine code.