Author Topic: CoH Minecraft  (Read 3902 times)

Stormpye2

• Underling
  • MR. Electrify Is Back
CoH Minecraft
« on: June 19, 2013, 03:14:45 AM »
Hello yall this is Mr. Electrify from Freedom my Young friend Sorinkon came to me since i also play Minecraft and considering I'm a Pretty decent Builder in the Minecraft game I'm the Head Builder for his CoH Minecraft project. If yall wondering I accepted this project since I miss CoH as do we all so it returning in some fashion or another is fine by me. Below is the start building City Hall and moving out. I'm teaching a friend to build and shes working on the Tram Station So figured I show how shes coming along on that as well. I Hope yall Like what I've done.
City Hall CoH

Start of Tram Station CoH
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:31:36 AM by Stormpye2 »

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
  • CoH WILL RISE AGAIN IN MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • COH Minecraft
Re: CoH Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 01:59:08 AM »
Friday update #2

This week we have finished the Tram Station aswell as the City Hall outside...... We have also finished The outside of the Hospital and the bottom floor of the Hospital.. we are still looking for Dev/GMs Click the Join us picture on this link to apply.........  http://cohmcg.zohosites.com/
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 10:15:37 PM by sorinkon »

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 05:21:15 PM »
Friday update #3

This Week we have finished the inside of the tram station.. the Hospital Completely... and part of the Train in the Tram Station.. we have also started working on the inside of the city hall

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2013, 07:08:59 PM »
CHECK OUT THE NEW COH MINECRAFT LAYOUT ON THE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HERE: http://cohmcg.zohosites.com/

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
Coh Minecraft News
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2013, 07:03:57 PM »
i just wanted to let everyone know the COH Minecraft thing is postponed until further notice... this is not goodbye... this is just cya later especially after all we've done...

MWRuger

• New Efforts # 1,000!
  • Elite Boss
  • The Devil is in the details! Quick! Get him out!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 08:05:00 PM »
Some very nice stuff here! Pretty impressive.
AKA TheDevilYouKnow
Return of CoH - Oh My God! It looks like it can happen!

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 11:34:06 PM »
Since I've never played with Minecraft, I've wondered, once you built a structure, can you copy and paste it as a whole?  Can you reposition it as a single unit?
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.

Shenku

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2013, 08:28:29 PM »
Since I've never played with Minecraft, I've wondered, once you built a structure, can you copy and paste it as a whole?  Can you reposition it as a single unit?

I've seen some mods that people have made that do that(can't recall the names of those particular mods), but the base game doesn't have it to my knowledge.

FlyingCarcass

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2013, 09:17:58 PM »

Not with unmodded Minecraft, though I know you can with MC Edit (if the tool's still around, I think the original dude behind it stopped updating, though I'd be surprised if someone else didn't take over) and I -think- other mods like VoxelSniper have that capability.

sorinkon

• Lieutenant
    • COH Minecraft
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2013, 01:10:06 AM »
Here is the new COH Minecraft update.......... Its back online... we are working on 2 projects so we need people to help build for both.. if you dont know how to build come onto server anyway and we will teach you if you're intrested ip is 67.173.26.49 hope to see everyone there

srmalloy

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 04:22:18 PM »
Not with unmodded Minecraft, though I know you can with MC Edit (if the tool's still around, I think the original dude behind it stopped updating, though I'd be surprised if someone else didn't take over) and I -think- other mods like VoxelSniper have that capability.

MC Edit is still around, and there's an entire site, MC Schematics, devoted to sharing constructs saved out of Minecraft worlds using it (you can designate a volume and export it as a '.schematic' file containing the specifications of the blocks contained in that volume, which can then be imported into other worlds).