Author Topic: Anyone playing Warframe?  (Read 1269 times)

Talon Blue

• Minion
Anyone playing Warframe?
« on: May 29, 2013, 01:55:08 PM »
It is in open beta right now and I've been looking for something, anything at this point to fill the void. It looks interesting and it's got a nice look graphically. It is a F2P third person shooter mixed with melee combat. Played a few hours last night, a bit difficult to control w/ keyboard and mouse for newbie. (I'm going to buy a gamepad, for better control hopefully.) Anyone playing or played it?

Tenzhi

• Elite Boss
    • My DeviantArt Page
Re: Anyone playing Warframe?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 08:12:41 PM »
I was casually enjoying it in beta a few months ago.  Then they completely changed the skill tree system to something unpalatable and I couldn't continue to play it.
When you insult someone by calling them a "pig" or a "dog" you aren't maligning pigs and dogs everywhere.  The same is true of any term used as an insult.

Adelante

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 07:10:17 PM »
I play it quite a bit and I enjoy it immensely.  The Mod system is pretty simple and easy to understand while remaining versatile and potentially powerful.

I just finished my Dual Broncos (twin double-barrel shotguns) this morning, taking them out for a test drive now.

Adelante

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 09:45:26 PM »
Just started crafting the Furax too, gonna have me some power gauntlets tomorrow morning :D