Author Topic: Posted my First Fan Fiction for Champions Online  (Read 1878 times)

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
Posted my First Fan Fiction for Champions Online
« on: May 28, 2013, 06:58:59 PM »

On the COH Forums,  I was Blue Battler and was mostly known-- to the extent that I was known-- for writing fanfiction.

Today I just posted my first fanfiction to the Champions Forum. It's called Therakiel's Herald and deals with how I envision Therakiel and Valerian Scarlet meeting. (Probably wholly incorrect with the Lore, but I couldn't resist.) :D

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
Re: Posted my First Fan Fiction for Champions Online
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 06:31:54 AM »
No direct link?

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 11:38:35 AM »
Let me see if I can get it to work. :D

Eh. I'll just do it straight vanilla. :D

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=224811

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2013, 11:58:11 PM »
Ooh verra nice!

(Pedant mode) It's not accurate to the source material, of course.. (/Pedant mode0

But hang that! It's a great story and it doesn't contradict anything in the actual game. Well done!

Kaos Arcanna

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 02:50:07 AM »
Ooh verra nice!

(Pedant mode) It's not accurate to the source material, of course.. (/Pedant mode0

But hang that! It's a great story and it doesn't contradict anything in the actual game. Well done!

Thanks. :D

I tried to keep as close to the lore of the game as I could even though I was itching to add a bit about the Nephilim being the half-human Angel and Devil Spawn that had come to Therakiel because they had been spurned by Heaven and Hell instead of having them be just Therakiel's creation. (And the Wiki said he created them by combining them with the essence of men and women rather than divine and diabolic .... )

Thanks for reading. :D

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »
Since I've been kinda spamming here lately I felt bad for not replying after you poured some of yourself into the game via writing but I finally came up with something as a best attempt at encouragement... There are some of us that are just game junkies and lore is something... well, put it this way - I've (d)evolved to the point I normally don't even read the mission descriptions I just keep clicking buttons until they let me go fight again  : /

I guess what I'm saying is don't interpret silence as negativity  : )

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>