Author Topic: Infamous:Second Son  (Read 1272 times)

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
Infamous:Second Son
« on: April 24, 2013, 12:49:03 AM »
So this game won't be out until 4th quarter 2013.  It is suppose to be a debut PS4 game.

While this is a little ways down the line.  I was wondering if anyone else is as excited about it as me.

I played both and love them collectively.

I thought the second one was especially well done and a lot of fun to play.

No character creator or anything but they did have cool sandbox worlds where you can run around and have a good ol time as a Good or bad Metahuman (your choice) and the choices "effect" the outcome of the game. 

I say "effect" because while I love "make your own choices" games.  Having Good option or Bad option buttons isn't much of a choice heh

SeaLily

• Lieutenant
  • green hair
Re: Infamous:Second Son
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 02:11:09 PM »
Never played 2, but the first InFamous was pretty cool.  It was nice to get a superhero(or villain) game where you weren't playing as an established, spandex-clad Marvel or DC guy.  Cole certainly had his own thing going on, the electrical powers were really satisfying, and the way you could get around the world was a lot of fun too.  I think the only annoyance was how aggressive enemies were at a long, long distance, and that was getting easier to deal with as the game went on.  Never got around to finishing it(don't own a PS3 anymore) but doing that all over again with a new, fire-based dude?  Sounds good to me.
green hair