Author Topic: printable Vidiotmaps/Badge-Hunter maps  (Read 3175 times)

goodtime

• Boss
    • my videos
printable Vidiotmaps/Badge-Hunter maps
« on: April 20, 2013, 08:21:30 PM »
Does anyone have the collection of printable badge-hunter.com maps?    The ones like this old brickstown map:
The site is long gone, but I was hoping they'd be on the SourceForge page that has the in-game texture updates.   No such luck.  :(

Or barring that, is there a way to view/convert the .texture files the map pack installed?   Piggviewer doesn't work.    I opened them with a hex editor and the data suggests they're DDS files, but XNViewer wouldn't display them. 

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
Re: printable Vidiotmaps/Badge-Hunter maps
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2013, 11:34:44 PM »
Quick!  Light the Blondeshell signal!
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Blondeshell

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2013, 02:09:39 AM »
Tsk, tsk. Haven't checked Paragon Wiki yet, have you.  8)

http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Category:VidiotMaps

(Keep in mind that these are the full-size versions, not the PDF conversions that'll automatically fit on paper when you print. So you'll likely have to rescale them if you want them printed out. The rescaled PNGs were set to 900px on the longest edge.)
« Last Edit: April 22, 2013, 02:14:55 AM by Blondeshell »

goodtime

• Boss
    • my videos
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2013, 03:08:23 AM »
You know, I've been hitting paragon wiki and just typing in the zone name, and it always takes me straight to the zone page.   Never saw hide nor hair of those.   :(

Thank you very much.   For this and all the work over the years.   

Tsk, tsk. Haven't checked Paragon Wiki yet, have you.  8)

http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Category:VidiotMaps

(Keep in mind that these are the full-size versions, not the PDF conversions that'll automatically fit on paper when you print. So you'll likely have to rescale them if you want them printed out. The rescaled PNGs were set to 900px on the longest edge.)