Author Topic: So B&S English in 2014?  (Read 2012 times)

DarkCurrent

• Boss
So B&S English in 2014?
« on: April 18, 2013, 11:06:41 PM »
This doesn't sound like good news for BS.  Real shame if it cost potential Western subscribers due to the long wait.

http://bns.mmosite.com/news/04172013/hyung_tae_kim_interview_by_elle_and_nara_revealed_the_released_of_blade_and_souls_english_version.shtml

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Re: So B&S English in 2014?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2013, 12:06:03 AM »
Doesn't surprise me with all the reorg going on in the NCSOFT western assets.  Anyways China is suppose to be the big pot of gold, not the west.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2013, 12:07:48 AM »
Doesn't surprise me with all the reorg going on in the NCSOFT western assets.  Anyways China is suppose to be the big pot of gold, not the west.

They have all the West's money, so... yeah  :P

Maybe this is just the PC version of, "We're waiting to see if America tanks."

Cendwar

• Underling
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2013, 02:13:20 AM »
This is probably realistically the best thing that could be happening right now. The vibe of the game will fade off and get it hurt even more before it's released.
Champion Server: Cendwar Dark/EM Tank - Vehement Ragefire SS/FA Brute - Desolation Within Spines/FA Scrapper - General Hoffman AR/Traps Blaster - Thoughtfire Plague FC/PA Dominator - Bash 'n Slash BS/SD Scrapper - Dream Slave - BA/EA Brute

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 04:39:32 PM »
This doesn't sound like good news for BS.  Real shame if it cost potential Western subscribers due to the long wait.

http://bns.mmosite.com/news/04172013/hyung_tae_kim_interview_by_elle_and_nara_revealed_the_released_of_blade_and_souls_english_version.shtml

It sounds like excellent news. Please continue to let the Western consumer know just how little they mean to you, NCSoft.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 09:03:56 PM »
Right now I would say that there is a lot more excitement for WildStar than B&S here in the west.  Plus Age of Wushu beat them here, assuming the draw to B&S was the wall running and near flight as oppose to the captive school girl simulator.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot