Author Topic: A Mystery Solved?  (Read 1337 times)

Cinnder

• Boss
A Mystery Solved?
« on: April 12, 2013, 11:06:20 PM »
People have been speculating as to why Kim Jong Un has been threatening South Korea, and I think NBC correspondent Richard Engel has unwittingly stumbled on the truth when he said the North Korean leader wants to "look like a hero" to his people.

It all makes sense now!  He can't look like a hero because he can't play CoH anymore!

So all this bluster is just his way of saying, "Exhausted all options?  Really?"

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
Re: A Mystery Solved?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2013, 11:59:17 PM »
Hey I suggested that strategy (threaten a NK invasion unless they reverse their decision) back when the closure announcement came out.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

Kyriani

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 12:19:43 AM »
I think I'd actually cheer "lil' Kim" on with his nuclear threats if he was actually making them just to threaten NC Soft into reviving COH... it would be hilarious.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2013, 12:49:26 AM »
Wait! You mean they're not hilarious? I'm still trying to figure this little guy out...
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Cinnder

• Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 04:41:09 AM »
Hey I suggested that strategy (threaten a NK invasion unless they reverse their decision) back when the closure announcement came out.

Maybe he held off hoping that Disney would come through?