Author Topic: Dear Kat, an advice column for roleplayers.  (Read 1652 times)

KSinclaire

• Underling
    • Dear Kat, an advice column for roleplayers.
Dear Kat, an advice column for roleplayers.
« on: April 08, 2013, 11:22:46 PM »
I hadn't honestly considered advertising this so soon; but after getting a particular question this morning... I thought immediately of the RP community that gave me the greatest experiences in the shortest time.

So, here it is!

There's not much to see just yet, but if it winds up helping just one person through a tumultuous time - then it's been well worth it in my book.

Triplash

• Elite Boss
Re: Dear Kat, an advice column for roleplayers.
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 06:32:41 AM »
if it winds up helping just one person through a tumultuous time - then it's been well worth it in my book.

I hear you. Three times now I've had the chance to help someone out that way, and it's amazing being able to do that for a person.

I am so glad I didn't just walk away when those chances came. I've been in dark places full of inner turmoil, and I know full well how merciless life can seem when things pile up on you. To know that those three people had an easier time getting through their dark places, because I took the time, I stayed and listened... I'd do that again any day. It's the sort of thing you can be proud of putting into the world.

You go, Kat. It is worth it.