Author Topic: New Metal Gear game.  (Read 1314 times)

Taceus Jiwede

• Time Traveler
  • Elite Boss
New Metal Gear game.
« on: March 02, 2013, 01:48:02 AM »
Hey all I just finished playing the new Metal Gear game. Metal Gear Rising Revengeance is the full name of the game.  It's a single player game that has combat SIMILAR to DMC or God of War.  But I say similar because it has a very unique style as well.  While it is a fast paced combat game with combos, dodging, and countering.  It takes those things and gives it a new feel.  As well as the feature called Blade Mode, which I have a feeling we will start seeing in more games.  It really makes you feel like a ninja/master swords fighter while playing the game.  Not just a button masher.  Now it is different from the Metal Gear Solid games.  While the character development/dialogue is very similar.  The depth of the story and the length of the game are not similar to the other Metal gears.  This game has a very "anime" feel to it.  There is no other way to describe it, it feels like I am playing an Anime that I also am watching.  Makes for a good "Ya I did that and I am awesome for doing it" feel.  So if anyone is looking for a fun, somewhat challenging, short(I recommend renting) game try it out.