Author Topic: Lost in Time and Space (Open Forum RP!)  (Read 2061 times)

Rotten Luck

• Elite Boss
  • "I'd rather go out a hero than a coward."
Lost in Time and Space (Open Forum RP!)
« on: February 28, 2013, 12:52:40 PM »
OOC:  AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Okay I can't stand it anymore I need some good Roleplaying.  So lets do an open forum roleplay.  The setting is the Pocket D of the Beta Test Universe.  Reason so we can include the powers from I25 this way the too can at least be used in some style.  Logic is this... DJ Zero can bend and twist dimensions hence the Pocket D.  So if anyone can escape the destruction of a universe (in this case multiple universes) it's Zero.  And he wouldn't go it alone so... lets get this started.

Alright here the idea.  This Pocket D is lost in the Multivers.  They will have cramp conditions and use the Portal to examine realities searching for a new home or for supplies.  Think Sliders with superheroes.

Challenges, At first at least the Realities they find will be extreme distortions of reality.   The Pocket D will be crowded and as stated the Ski Lodge being converted to a make shift farm.  Plant Controllers and Earth controllers be working there to produce food.  The environmental controls be turned up so the snow will melt forming a pond at the bottom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sound of thunder echoed through the Pocket D as the very walls of the Pocket Dimension rippled.  "THERE GOES ANOTHER ONE." Someone cried out.  It was not needed for peoples faces went white as they thought of another universe ending.  At one of the Portals people were being guided through when a scream was heard.  It wasn't the scream of physical pain for the woman was fine but she was holding a cybernetic arm that was severed off the owner who was in between when the Universe ended.  She was guided away from the portal as the tech guys try to lock into another reality.  Trying to save as many as they can.

All this was going on Ron Bolton aka Rotten luck stood looking out the window to the ski lodge watching as Earth manipulators shift the rock around to form farm-able land.  He takes a swig of Rum straight from the bottle.  "Coward... that's what I am.  Just a coward..."

Another ripple of reality and that earth shaking thunderous sound.  This time no one spoke what they all knew... another reality imploded. 

Rotten turned to look at DJ Zero.  Sweet was rolling down his face and he no-longer had that smile... he was in pain even Rotten could see that.  The force to keep the Pocket D open during the end of ... no not the end of the world End of multiple worlds... was showing. 

"Zero We need to go now!" called out Anonymous X, oddly Rotten knew an Anonymous X but this guy was a cyborg some kind of tech head mastermind.  "Even a blind man can see that the collapse is getting closer!" 

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Screamed Zero as reality itself seem to stretch and distort.  All the portals shut down instantly and it seemed thought Rotten knew he was standing still they were moving as impossible speeds.  Then Reality reasserted itself and Zero dropped to the dance floor.  "It... it's done I don't know where we are but... were as far away from the collapse as I can send us." 

Some of the Pocket D personal rushed over to help Zero as Anonymous X looked to one of the portal tech operators.  "See if we can connect to a reality.  Any reality!"  Rotten sat down the bottle of Rum and walked over to the Portal "I Go first.  I'm already dead so if it's a hostel reality on the other side I have a fair chance to survive." 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OOC P.S.

We can have some fun thinking of what king of twisted realities they face.
One way or another... Heroes will fly again!

Paragon Avenger

• Circles and Triangles
  • Elite Boss
Re: Lost in Time and Space (Open Forum RP!)
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 06:22:00 AM »
See the "Where Have All The Heroes Gone" series.