Author Topic: Runescape  (Read 1586 times)

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
Runescape
« on: February 17, 2013, 01:20:49 AM »
Apologies in advance if there's a thread somewhere else - I cant see it and I did a search!

Jagex is doing a poll to see if people want to have Runescape like it used to be. I never used to play it, and I still don't, but this represents something important. An MMO company (it is an mmo, right?) is asking its fans to tell it if it wants something. Granted, its doing so by asking for votes, but its still listening to the community and actively wanting to please, even if that means rolling back what it considers to be great updates.

If CoH was going, maybe I wouldn't think of posting this, because I never played back when PvP was a thing, or back before ED, but I think giving people a chance to play the game they love the way they love it is a big deal. So due to that... I urge everyone to vote here:

http://services.runescape.com/m=poll/rs2007-server

They already have the votes they need to get it back in some form, but hey, let's try to make it better :)
Woo! - Argent Girl

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
Re: Runescape
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2013, 03:33:41 AM »
Note you gotta be a member to vote, obvs.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Everfreefire

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 10:32:26 AM »
To be fair, if I recall correctly, not only are these polls normal for Jagex, but they did just do a massive overhaul of the combat that could very well have alienated a lot of the playerbase.
/em raises a glass. "Next year in the Ski Chalet!"
"Scrappers might not exist any more, but scrapperlock is forever."   -Kaiser Tarantula

Ezuka

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2013, 02:08:51 AM »
My friends and I are all stoked for this. I think I first started playing Runescape in 2004, and it consumed my life, but I eventually quit RS for CoH. I could not get back into RS after about 2008. What's even better about the nostalgia trip this will bring is the fact that everyone is starting over, and the economy will have to be rebuilt. That in itself is a game.