Author Topic: Angry Joe Show, top Controversies of 2012  (Read 1355 times)

MakoMako

• Lieutenant
Angry Joe Show, top Controversies of 2012
« on: January 14, 2013, 09:43:43 AM »
Some of you may know about the Angry Joe Show, hosted by Channel Awesome and thatguywiththeglasses.com

Recently he released a video about the top 10 controversies in gaming for 2012. Found here.

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/bt/aj/topreasons/37855-top-10-gaming-controversies

Disappointingly, there's no mention of NCSoft or what it did in the latter half of 2012 that has us all in such an uproar.

Angry Joe is a rather popular figure in the gaming community, and has a rather loyal fanbase of followers. Furthermore, he's very frequently proven to be the type to look out for the 'little guy' and has -never- been afraid to point out the fallacies in modern corporate gaming and gaming journalism.

I have been contemplating sending him an e-mail or something, in hopes he could review what's happening with us and hopefully help us raise awareness, complete with directly quoting NCSoft and matching up its falsehoods as we've found. But I'm afraid I'm rather ignorant of what's going on beyond that I've read about a lot of "anonymous contacts" and such.

Is it possible that someone with more inside information can try getting in touch with Angry Joe and lay out what's happened? If we can possibly get even the smallest mention on a site with literally millions of daily hits, it could do wonders.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
Re: Angry Joe Show, top Controversies of 2012
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 10:32:32 AM »
Send a PM to Rae.  She's a professional journalist and has a lot of backlog from press releases she's done for us.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido