Author Topic: So what is our status on everything?  (Read 2650 times)

Vasarto

• Boss
So what is our status on everything?
« on: January 09, 2013, 05:14:18 AM »
Been away for a short Hiatus after all the mailing letters in to Disney and Spreading words to every internet forum, Twitter, and everywhere else I could think of lol.
So with the gaming projects, The Hail Marry and stuff. Where are we at with everything so far during this last month or so? How close do you guys think we have to get back our city or make a new one?

Surelle

Re: So what is our status on everything?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 02:42:18 AM »
Er, the silence is deafening as they say.  But realistically it was all a million-to-one chance even getting anyone's attention to start with, never mind trying to get any unwitting targets to cajole NCSoft into selling (something they have said again publicly  that they are NOT doing, in response to a recent MMORPG.com article this month).

The only real chance we appear to have for ever flying through Paragon City again appears to be the work being done on a compatible server (most people think of this as emu, but it isn't, as Leandro explains here:  http://www.cohtitan.com/forum/index.php/topic,7599.0.html

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 04:18:14 AM »
Oh goodness, Team Wildcard hasn't even BEGUN to go down the list yet.  Disney was a very long shot but worth trying.  More promising is that I have a very high level personal contact at Google Ventures who is going to see what he can dig up for us.  If that doesn't pan out, the next shot might be Microsoft Games or another film studio; we'll be discussing this.  We are in this for the long haul.

I have the flu and spent yesterday and most of today coughing up lungs, so I have not been on much.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Codewalker

• Hero of the City
  • Titan Network Admin
  • Elite Boss
  • Moar Dots!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2013, 05:42:42 AM »
If that doesn't pan out, the next shot might be Microsoft Games or another film studio;

Ugh.

/remembers what they did to Bungie

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 10:41:45 AM »
/remembers what they did to Bungie

Made them a name that no one will ever forget and saved them from possible financial ruin after their own coding mistakes cost them a million dollars?

Its not like what EA did to Bioware. Or Origin. sigh.

Fingers crossed!
Woo! - Argent Girl