Author Topic: Tanker Tuesday: CHAMPIONS ONLINE  (Read 11695 times)

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
Re: Tanker Tuesday: January 2013
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2013, 06:22:40 PM »
Hyperstrike has a graphic for Tanker Tuesdays over on the CO forum, so I would assume so. I haven't logged in on a Tuesday in a couple of months, so I can't say for sure.
thanks.

Now anyone have a flame thrower and a chainsaw?

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2013, 08:25:57 PM »
A chainsaw I can borrow, but a flamethrower requires a trip to the hardware store and an 80s montage.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »
Sorry guys.  Tracking TT across a couple boards, facebook, the TT website, G+.

Yes, TT is still going on.

Doesn't work as well across a light background.

Actually the blurb about the powerhouse theater is old.

We meet in front of the Champions HQ in Millennium City.  Instance #2.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2013, 10:18:36 PM »
Uh, so, that's why I stood in the theater for an hour and no one showed! Yeah, that's it!

(Actually, I have two tests tomorrow, and a project due Friday. I will be on next week, though. :) )
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 02:28:51 PM »
Sorry about that.
Have fixed it.

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
Re: Tanker Tuesday: CHAMPIONS ONLINE
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2013, 08:46:01 PM »
Okay guys!  I've had a request from Todogut to repurpose this thread for ALL TT going forward.  Since it will beat having to search for new TT threads every month.

Todo?  What does it feel like to be a genius with an IQ of about a thousand and ten?

So, going forward, this thread will house all things time-and-date related for the TT: CO event. 

The first post will be updated on a monthly basis.  So, if you want to follow, bookmark it and sub to this thread.

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2013, 09:32:11 PM »

What does it feel like to be a genius with an IQ of about a thousand and ten?

The same as having the I.Q. of one thousand and ten P.E. Teachers?  :D

http://youtu.be/jEp7I_2FjhQ

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2013, 04:39:00 AM »
an IQ of ... a thousand and ten?

Is that binary numerals? One-Zero-One-Zero?

Thanks for the update, Hyper.

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2013, 04:57:45 AM »
The same as having the I.Q. of one thousand and ten P.E. Teachers?  :D

http://youtu.be/jEp7I_2FjhQ

Uh.  No.

x̄ / N  (Essentially mean/average divided by the number of people in the group)

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 03:26:03 AM »
I finally got around to uploading a video that I had captured during the Tanker Tuesday of 3/5/2013. It shows a five-player team storming "Teleios' Tower".

For your viewing pleasure.

Pep Rally

• Boss
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2013, 01:34:01 AM »
Great Video!

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2013, 04:47:49 AM »
One of my characters has the Skipping the Rift mission, which includes the Nemesis Confrontation objective. Are there four level 40, UNITY-member heroes who have a nemesis and would like to run NemCon during the 5/7/2013 Tanker Tuesday?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 06:13:34 AM by Todogut »

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2013, 05:06:39 PM »
Well - just attended my first Tanker Tuesday last night. I had a good time rolling with Robot Ronin. You guys are awesome of course. :D

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2013, 06:56:29 PM »
Sorry I wasn't able to stay last night guys.

Was at my apartment starting to slowly move stuff out to storage.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2013, 05:14:43 PM »
Is Tanker Tuesday still in effect? I haven't been to one in a long while because my schedule changed, interfering with the 9 p.m. eastern start time.

Probably I can rearrange my schedule for this coming Tuesday, September 10. My behemoth character, Todogut, has three missions that require a team of five:

Trumping the Shark - level 39 in Lemuria

Arvad, Alone and Dethroned - level 40 in Lemuria, this mission begins the Mandragalore lair.

Entering Andrith - level 40 on Monster Island, this mission begins the Andrith Ruins lair.

I have never played any of these missions, so I'm looking forward to experiencing them. Is anyone interested in teaming?

Xev

• Elite Boss
  • |STO|~Luckshot-D'Xev-T'Xev> |CO|~Deeps-Jooc-IDAK>
« Reply #35 on: September 07, 2013, 03:40:09 PM »
My only problem with this is that ever since the last patch I crash when entering Monster Island if I swap out the original texture file that now crashes me in MC, And I don't know if I'll crash when I try to enter Lemuria.

I'll see if I can park a guy there and report back.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 08:57:58 PM by Xev »
Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2013, 12:06:22 AM »
Haven't tested this theory yet by going to Lemuria due to it is currently a hassle, but, If we stick to Lemuria and MI or anywhere outside Lemuria and MI (one way or the other, I mean), then I shouldn't have any crashing problems, So, I'll come running with fingers crossed if we get peeps.

Judging by the short signup list so far maybe you were too short notice on this one, Todogut. Everyone that's playing probably gamed their brains out last week, too. I know I skipped some chores that I'm still catching up on...

Some Faves:

Jooc  ~L50 TW/Ele Brute> Senge  ~L50 Claws/Fire Brute> Leezard  ~L50 Claws/Regen Scrapper> Kosmoz  ~L50 Fire/MM Blaster>  Xev  ~L50 Ice/Emp Troller> |NW|~~ Erste ~L80 Warlock> Reks ~L80 Rogue> Phizzl ~L80 Wizard> Ayeron Gahls McBinty ~L80 Fighter>

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2013, 04:55:52 AM »
Sorry to those who haven't seen.  TT has been going on in CO.  I simply haven't been able to make it myself every week due to work and family obligations.
It's still going on until all interest in it wanes.  I'm not abandoning people who want a super team, even if the game itself isn't so super.

Xev

• Elite Boss
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2013, 01:50:24 PM »
I already had a fairly strong opinion before I rolled up my first FF toon or even saw the process. After rolling up my first FF toon and being exposed to the FF system this opinion has been firmly reinforced.

That opinion would be: CO is very super.

Hey the patcher fixed my zoning/crashing issues with a texture.hogg file replacement awhile back ago. It actually did something after a Verify for the first time ever.
Some Faves:

JaguarX

• Elite Boss
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2013, 02:27:17 PM »
I already had a fairly strong opinion before I rolled up my first FF toon or even saw the process. After rolling up my first FF toon and being exposed to the FF system this opinion has been firmly reinforced.

That opinion would be: CO is very super.
indeed.