Author Topic: CoH, Sales and a test audit  (Read 15617 times)

Illusionss

• Elite Boss
Re: CoH, Sales and a test audit
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2013, 07:22:01 PM »
At least we had zones that PvP was confined to; one of the things that turned me off of Aion was open-world PvP and the number of times I was out grinding one of the gathering skills and suddenly found myself the target of three or four characters from the other faction twenty or more levels higher than I was, who seemed to think that the MMORPG equivalent of stepping on ants proved how '1337' and skilled they were.

I dont think I woould be willing to play a game like that. I just find that sort of thing not fun AT ALL.

I remember once I had a level 50 fire/fire Blaster in Bloody Bay, hunting Shivans for the badge. During an encounter with a group of Shivans I noticed that I seemed to be taking more damage than I should. I pan the camera down (my squishy ranged characters always took Hover) and what do I see but a level 15 right underneath me, blasting away with a Nemesis staff to get my attention.

I dont hold with that kind of level disparity, so flew about a half mile off and commenced hunting. Lo and behold, there Nemesis Staff was again, blasting away at me. I laughed and exited the zone. I dont know what he thought that was going to get him, except flattened.

I miss the game so bad.

I miss it so bad that I think I am going to try and get into the Marvel Heroes beta. NO I dont want to be Iron Man or whatever, but I miss flight so damn bad. I need something to occupy me till we can make some headway with Plan Z, and GW2 is not really doing it for me. Im still THERE, but this trotting everywhere on foot is OLD.