Author Topic: Steam games/info  (Read 3246 times)

tetris is fun

• Underling
  • twitch.tv/in_cahoots
    • twitch.tv/in_cahoots
Steam games/info
« on: January 02, 2013, 11:59:21 PM »
Hi. Once upon a time, I played CoH. Sometimes when I'm bored I play tetris. I also play games on steam.

Post your steam info if you want.

eeeeeeeeeee.
twitch.tv/in_cahoots

Captain Electric

• Elite Boss
  • Crime doesn't pay, evildoers!
    • CoH Faces Profile
Re: Steam games/info
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2013, 12:09:56 AM »
My name on Steam is [wait for it...] Captain-Electric. (Hyphenated, like it was on the official forums and in CoH. In CO it is not hyphenated; something symbolic I did to remind myself that CoH's Captain-Electric lives on in Paragon City.)

Also, you haven't played Tetris until you've played [wait for it...] Battle Tetris!!! Sign up at Tetrisfriends.com when you have a LOT of free time; it will be hard to stop playing. ;D

My name on Tetrisfriends is Proteus. :P

Another online game I've picked up off and on through the years is PoxNora (not an MMO, but characters are persistent). A collectible, turn-based, tactical, animated table-top game that uses miniatures and collectible cards during play, along with many RPG elements like persistent units of all kinds that can be individually upgraded, cast buffs, debuffs, heals and so forth during battle. It's hard to explain because there's nothing else quite like it. From the description, "Players command armies of fantastic creatures, cast spells of devastating power, and summon relics and equipment of ancient renown in order to defeat their opponents." But that doesn't fully explain it.

It's F2P, you can get it through the website or on Steam, and you can gain gold through play to buy card decks and hero units in the cash shop. Almost every single card and unit in the game (there are thousands) can be traded. The game has a web-based client, but I recommend the standalone client.

Screenshots.

My name on PoxNora is Halius.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 12:52:02 AM by Captain Electric »

tetris is fun

• Underling
  • twitch.tv/in_cahoots
    • twitch.tv/in_cahoots
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2013, 02:24:35 AM »
I haven't played tetris friends for a long time, but here's my profile

http://www.tetrisfriends.com/users/profile.php?id=696952

Also, here's my steam thing since I forgot:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/silit
twitch.tv/in_cahoots

Adelante

• Boss
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2013, 07:25:07 PM »
My steamid is psychotideman.  Only games I really play multiplayer with virtual strangers are ... well, I guess it's one game, really.  That's Dungeon Defenders.

Omni-Nogard

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 05:22:56 AM »
Mine should be (not sure if it took the Caps or not) OmniNogard (Got rid of the dash after a while for some reason i have forgotten.)

Current games atm, no idea when i'll get more since money got tight.
Planetside 2
Xcom: Enemy Unknown (Bleeding hard to break away from that atm) played it's Multiplayer once and won*

*Rant feel free to skip.
I was just being funny as i had a idea for making one "uber" unit to take into battle (had no idea i would win, i did it for the laughs) and the one guy i get has 3 Human and 2 Sectoids, my lone unit had Ghost Armor with a Laser Shotgun and Psi Powers.  As a Shot-gunner had raid-fire(Take two shots in one go) at point blank range(100% Acc for Shotgun) while Invis is a 100% Crit chance (Stalker) was able to One Shot all 5 of his Units in about 6 or 7 turns.

The 1st unit i killed was one of the Humans, Mind Controlled the 2nd unit of his i saw (Sectoid), had it kill it's twin, so as i finished off the remain units before the mind control unit was freed and as it was about to be freed i put it around a corner so the guy/gal had to send it around to try and shoot me but since it moved within a 4 block distance of my shot-gunner it auto fired on him due to the passive over-watch(shot anything that moves into LoS) the shot-gunners can have and Blamo, one shot, game over, i win with one unit. I will never be able to do that again as i am never that lucky twice.

FatherXmas

• Elite Boss
  • You think the holidays are bad for you ...
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 06:05:45 AM »
atomicsamurairobot

Father Xmas was taken and ASR was another one of my characters.

So far I have Endless Space (very MOO like IMO) and XCOM.
Tempus unum hominem manet

Twitter - AtomicSamuraiRobot@NukeSamuraiBot

SKEWLINES

• Underling
  • Jack-In-Irons
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 02:29:17 PM »
i am Phrendon on Steam. I play Portal 2.
-Phrendon Largo
founder of A.G.O.N.Y. on Victory Server

Omega Mark V

• Boss
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 02:34:17 AM »
NovaCrusade on steam.

Thanks for the thread, glad I could maybe speak with some of ya on steam. :)
- Omega Mk. V