Author Topic: Happy New Year  (Read 2335 times)

antarcticaa

• Lieutenant
Happy New Year
« on: January 01, 2013, 10:08:08 PM »
Simply want to wish this community Happy New Year.  Thank you for your drive, your passion and commitment to our shared universe in CoH.  Joy shared is doubled, pain shared is halved and this is the place for both.  Y'all helped pick me up when I was so down at Christmas.  Gentle blessings on all of you, and may we see the return of CoH in 2013. 

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
Re: Happy New Year
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 10:20:10 PM »
Indeed, Happy New Year to everyone, may it be full of prosperity and good times for all y'all'ns! 
<.< 
>.> 

Especially me.

^.^

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2013, 12:50:26 AM »
May 2013 suck less than 2012.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2013, 01:07:57 AM »
Happy new year to everyone here. Here's hoping we get our home back.

Thanks for being there for me and for each other. This is why we're the best.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
  • CoH global: @Kristoff von Gelmini
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2013, 01:31:28 AM »
Happy New Year, Antarcticaa and Community!!  As great and fun as CoH was, I think the best part has always been the way teammates, SGmates, and the community has been there for one another.   :)
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

Triplash

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2013, 02:18:38 AM »
*raises a hot mug of tea*

Here's to causes worth fighting for, and being surrounded by good people.

Happy New Year! :D

Jetfire99

• Lieutenant
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 01:13:47 PM »
*all of their COX characters look up from some fallen Mayan god*

"Ahem sorry about that mayan robot ripping apart time space. Anyhow happy new years not dead yet. Just resting honestly. Still lurking always over on Cape Radio's irc chan. If someone really wants me.

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2013, 08:27:00 PM »
Happy New Year, Antarcticaa and Community!!  As great and fun as CoH was, I think the best part has always been the way teammates, SGmates, and the community has been there for one another.   :)

To all my felloow Paragonians...I wish you all a wonderful, healthy and prosperous New Year. And I hope we can all meet in our City once again for fun and battle.

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2013, 09:39:13 PM »
To all my fellow Paragonians...I wish you all a wonderful, healthy and prosperous New Year. And I hope we can all meet in our City once again for fun and battle.

It's always lovely to see you here on Titan, Healix!  When we get CoH back I definitely want to add you to my global friends list and hope we can team up lots!!  (My first request to the devs would be  for a much larger if not unlimited global friends list.)   PS. I always get a chuckle from your line under your posting icon, and hoping I sound unreasonable enough that you don't need to increase your meds.  I'd be tempted to up mine, but increasing my blood pressure medication would be counter-therapeutic.   ;)
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." -- Mahatma Gandhi         "In every generation there has to be some fool who will speak the truth as he sees it." -- Boris Pasternak
"Where They Have Burned Books They Will End In Burning Human Beings" -- Heinrich Heine

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2013, 09:50:30 PM »
jr, I'd LOVE to team with you, and I'm sure we'd be cracking each other up a lot. I remember there were times, ingame, when I'd be laughing so hard I couldn't see my screen. I died more from that than anything. LOL
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

johnrobey

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2013, 09:58:48 PM »
jr, I'd LOVE to team with you, and I'm sure we'd be cracking each other up a lot. I remember there were times, ingame, when I'd be laughing so hard I couldn't see my screen. I died more from that than anything. LOL

LOL that's great!!!   I bet you're awesome to team with!  BTW, not to put too fine a point on it, happily we never "died" in-game, only got knocked out, even as we had no "kills" but only arrested bad guys most of the times.  I know it's minor, but that was one of the things I also really liked about CoH, even tho many players used the terms "killed' and "died."   ;)

Surelle

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2013, 10:44:39 PM »
Happy New Year to everyone!

And yes, let's hope 2013 is the magic number for CoH.   :D  Hey, you never know.  Stranger things have happened.

PS/ Did any of you see the Yahoo clip of Dubai's fireworks show?  Complete with live orchestra, it was absolutely astounding.