Author Topic: Final Fantasy  (Read 1590 times)

Ceremonius

• Lieutenant
  • Here we are now! Entertain us! ~Nirvana
Final Fantasy
« on: December 30, 2012, 04:36:51 PM »
Hey guys, I'm currently in a Final Fantasy marathon!
Means I play Final Fantasy 7-12 on my computer, using the respective emulators.

Now I have a little problem. I want do maxout my characters (currently Final Fantasy 8 ) but have an rather old gamepad (Saitek P2800 Rumble)).

To max them out I would need round about 4752 clicks (character amount (6) x item amount (99) x amount of different items (8 )). But I don't want to click that often, because I don't want to buy a new gamepad for every Final Fantasy title.

Due the fact I have a Logitec G15 Gaming Keyboard I would like to assign my "X" key from the gamepad to my G1 key from the keyboard to aquire a sort of autofire, wich my gamepad doesn't has ;). It's just something temporary wich occurs in any FF game, to max out the characters stats.

What I want somehow:
keep "X = J1_B2" (epsxe 1.8.0 standard gamepad plugin)
get "G1 = J1_B2 auto press every 2 seconds" (on my g15 keyboard)

Due the fact the G15 software doesn't recognizes my gamepad I can't simply map that button to the G1 button on my keyboard.
I tried to use serveral keyboard/gamepad emulators, but they always just let me assign keyboard keys to my gamepad. I want the opposite :).

Does anyone of you guys have any idea? An Dx hook would work, but due the lack of expierence I am unable to create one.

Thanks!
Cere
No Guts, No Glory! No Pain, No Gain!
One for all, all for one; Riders on the range!
No Guts, No Glory! We're taking a stand!
Ready to prove it again!
~Galaxy Rangers