Author Topic: Had my first moment.  (Read 6545 times)

Valjean

• Lieutenant
Re: Had my first moment.
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2013, 01:24:56 PM »
I almost miss saving Baby New Year..... :-(

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2013, 08:22:18 PM »
I just wish that we had the choice of whether to save him or not,,,,
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

Palladiamors

• Minion
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2013, 05:40:57 PM »
I'm a mastermind at heart and I CONSTANTLY miss that feel,  as it were.  Its just weird to have a different craving that is CoH centric,  then realize it ain't happening for a while,  at least.

Side note,  about to try Age of Conan.  Necromancers there have a pet system that goes off of points,  so you can have up to eleven pet points,  with different pets costing different amounts.  It sounds interesting.  Twenty gig download,  though.

Tanglefoe

• Lieutenant
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2013, 04:39:28 AM »
Today at work I came up with the most awesome name for a toon that it lit up my face and made me laugh out loud. I pulled out my phone to save the name on a notepad app when I realized...you know the rest, and of course I didn't type the name so I can't remember it.  Maybe if I remember it I'll start a topic called "Cool names you didn't get to use" or something like that. 

Nightmarer

• Boss
  • We all float down here
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2013, 04:56:30 AM »
I'm a mastermind at heart and I CONSTANTLY miss that feel,  as it were.  Its just weird to have a different craving that is CoH centric,  then realize it ain't happening for a while,  at least.

Side note,  about to try Age of Conan.  Necromancers there have a pet system that goes off of points,  so you can have up to eleven pet points,  with different pets costing different amounts.  It sounds interesting.  Twenty gig download,  though.

Necros are (or at least used to be) quite overpowered and they were fun to watch with such a parade of pets following them around. The other char in AoE with pet is the Demonologist, but Demos just have 1 pet at a time with them and it's for buffing rather than attacking.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2013, 05:14:29 AM »
I had a very odd moment today.  I was thinking about City of Heroes and how sad I still am that it's closed, and how much I'd love to do a BAF right now, and smack-dab in the middle of that train of thought... "hey, I should just log in right now and run one... wait.  Dammit!"

In other words, I literally forgot the game was down while thinking about the game being down.

antarcticaa

• Lieutenant
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2013, 05:30:04 AM »
I even dreamed about doing a BAF last night.  Now that is sad.  Can't generate the interest to try out other games, sigh.  Miss this one too much.

Palladiamors

• Minion
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2013, 06:34:48 AM »
Today at work I came up with the most awesome name for a toon that it lit up my face and made me laugh out loud. I pulled out my phone to save the name on a notepad app when I realized...you know the rest, and of course I didn't type the name so I can't remember it.  Maybe if I remember it I'll start a topic called "Cool names you didn't get to use" or something like that.

Thats a really good idea.

Necros are (or at least used to be) quite overpowered and they were fun to watch with such a parade of pets following them around. The other char in AoE with pet is the Demonologist, but Demos just have 1 pet at a time with them and it's for buffing rather than attacking.

Yeah,  I am excited to try.  I'm not much for undead,  but if it means I can capture even a part of that feel again then that's something.  Just enough to get me by until CoH comes back,  or something similar is done by one of the other groups.

corvus1970

• Elite Boss
  • A true ruler is as moral as a Hurricane.
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2013, 03:31:22 PM »
I really, really miss super-jump :(
... ^o^CORVUS^o^
"...if nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do."
http://corvus1970.deviantart.com/