Author Topic: Ok NO ONE Blow a gasket!! But what about??  (Read 3778 times)

Ionmatrix

• Minion
Ok NO ONE Blow a gasket!! But what about??
« on: December 17, 2012, 02:20:32 AM »
Ok guys and gals heroes and villains I have an IDEA that may shock some of you!!. There is a man I know who's a multi millionaire, he loves the idea of family fun and games and hes a business man himself. He loves the underdog and really wants to see our Country back on its feet. Please don't freak but has anyone thought of speaking with Glenn Beck?? I mean the guy IS able to help in MANY ways and can even help with our hailmary project. I realise his political views may be a bit out there for some but honestly?? I really think hes capable of helping us. Let me know what you guys think. Peace.  8)

corvus1970

• Elite Boss
  • A true ruler is as moral as a Hurricane.
Re: Ok NO ONE Blow a gasket!! But what about??
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:29:39 AM »
No.
... ^o^CORVUS^o^
"...if nothing we do matters, than all that matters is what we do."
http://corvus1970.deviantart.com/

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2012, 02:34:42 AM »
Ok guys and gals heroes and villains I have an IDEA that may shock some of you!!. There is a man I know who's a multi millionaire, he loves the idea of family fun and games and hes a business man himself. He loves the underdog and really wants to see our Country back on its feet. Please don't freak but has anyone thought of speaking with Glenn Beck?? I mean the guy IS able to help in MANY ways and can even help with our hailmary project. I realise his political views may be a bit out there for some but honestly?? I really think hes capable of helping us. Let me know what you guys think. Peace.  8)

I think that if you examine Glenn Beck's track record, it is one that has little to no altruism in it and a very great deal of self-aggrandizement.  Basically Glenn Beck does nothing that does not enrich Glenn Beck's bank account.  Probably the most vile example of that is his continued harping on the idea that the economy is going to shred itself apart and that the only stable investment is gold--while he himself has a substantial stake in a firm that sells gold coins at inflated prices and advertises  on his shows.

Glenn Beck does not love the idea of family fun and games.  Glenn Beck loves the idea of more money in Glenn Beck's bank account.  If suddenly becoming a Satanist would put more money in Glenn Beck's bank account, he would become a black robe wearing Satanist overnight.

I can't speak for Team Wildcard, but I can confidently say that there is zero chance of Glenn Beck doing anything for us unless we paid him a lot of money.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Ironwolf

• Stubborn as a
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 02:48:35 AM »
I am a conservative and I feel much the same way about him. He has a few very good points he makes and then proceeds to use them to cash in.

I don't mind capitalism but his form is a bit repugnant.

As Machiavelli said -  a Prince should have the appearance of religion without the substance.

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 03:43:12 AM »
/jranger

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2012, 04:22:48 AM »
Obvious green skin is obvious. Locking.
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal