Author Topic: NCsoft Corporation to Sell Entire Shares of NC Interactive Inc.  (Read 55533 times)

Sajaana

• Boss
Re: NCsoft Corporation to Sell Entire Shares of NC Interactive Inc.
« Reply #220 on: December 24, 2012, 06:15:06 PM »
I wouldn't put so much stock in anything NCSoft says at this point, Lucretia.  For them, today, that's all true.  But tomorrow could be totally different with them.

This could, all things considered, be good news, for all we know.  If this new subsidiary has the autonomy NCSoft is claiming it has, they might be more inclined to work with CoH than they otherwise might have.

Kistulot

• Elite Boss
  • Argentum Weritas Est!
« Reply #221 on: December 24, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »
... is this the bad news that I think it is?

I'd say more it doesn't mean anything conclusive, which is negative in itself but only due to not being positive.
Woo! - Argent Girl

Lucretia MacEvil

« Reply #222 on: December 24, 2012, 06:56:09 PM »
Y'know, now that I re-read it, it seems more like they're saying "we won't axe any current development".  Which makes sense, since they did it before-hand. 

Maybe if we bug NCinteractive enough present a strong argument to NCinteractive, they'll reopen our game!

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #223 on: December 25, 2012, 02:25:31 AM »
Since City is no longer a current title, having been completely deleted from NCSoft's lineup, this has no effect on City whatsoever.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Lucretia MacEvil

« Reply #224 on: December 25, 2012, 05:41:44 AM »
Since City is no longer a current title, having been completely deleted from NCSoft's lineup, this has no effect on City whatsoever.

Since this re-organization will (as I understand it) result in a more westward-focused division of NCstuff, and since City was (as far as I've heard) their most popular western title....

*hopeful*

... we'll at least have a decent chance.

houtex

• Elite Boss
  • I was the turkey all along! MEE!
« Reply #225 on: December 26, 2012, 05:00:51 AM »

That is how I took that bolded part as well, since CoH isn't a current title, per se, to The Parties Involved.

Dynastys Sweeper

• Underling
« Reply #226 on: December 26, 2012, 07:23:59 PM »
i been doing my research ever since nov 30th to dec 1st 3:06am on and off forums of titan network to news articles from post to post hours and hours of my days sitting and reading everyones feeds and comments from twitter to save coh on facebook as of now for NCsoft and i have to say i love CoH/CoV but i would never play it again if NCSoft or NCinteractive reopens the game because i could never go threw the closing of the severs ever again i say we dont give up in this campaign we are the biggest protest in history of an MMO and i wont settle for NCsoft opening this game again we are heroes we will win in the end we always do, and for us villains we will never give up for the continue of world domination. Dynastys Sweeper OUT!

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #227 on: December 26, 2012, 11:06:48 PM »
i been doing my research ever since nov 30th to dec 1st 3:06am on and off forums of titan network to news articles from post to post hours and hours of my days sitting and reading everyones feeds and comments from twitter to save coh on facebook as of now for NCsoft and i have to say i love CoH/CoV but i would never play it again if NCSoft or NCinteractive reopens the game because i could never go threw the closing of the severs ever again i say we dont give up in this campaign we are the biggest protest in history of an MMO and i wont settle for NCsoft opening this game again we are heroes we will win in the end we always do, and for us villains we will never give up for the continue of world domination. Dynastys Sweeper OUT!
MON-MON-MON-MON-MON-MONSTER PHRASE.

Punctuation is your friend :-)
Yeeessss....

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #228 on: December 26, 2012, 11:17:14 PM »
He's just really excited. And may like ee cummings.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

houtex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #229 on: December 27, 2012, 02:45:01 AM »
Now with 100% less spaces to make it a whole WORD:

"ibeendoingmyresearcheversincenov30thtodec1st3:06amonandoffforumsoftitannetworktonewsarticlesfromposttoposthoursandhoursofmydayssittingandreadingeveryonesfeedsandcommentsfromtwittertosavecohonfacebookasofnowforNCsoftandihavetosayiloveCoH/CoVbutiwouldneverplayitagainifNCSoftorNCinteractivereopensthegamebecauseicouldnevergothrewtheclosingoftheseverseveragainisaywedontgiveupinthiscampaignwearethebiggestprotestinhistoryofanMMOandiwontsettleforNCsoftopeningthisgameagainweareheroeswewillwinintheendwealwaysdo,andforusvillainswewillnevergiveupforthecontinueofworlddomination.DynastysSweeperOUT!"

<--Imp.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #230 on: December 27, 2012, 02:47:23 AM »
There is something not quite right about you. ;)
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Ceremonius

• Lieutenant
  • Here we are now! Entertain us! ~Nirvana
« Reply #231 on: December 27, 2012, 02:51:13 AM »
Now with 100% less spaces to make it a whole WORD:

"ibeen[...]

<--Imp.

Cut some of your quote. It was to spooky to have it in front of my eyes :O.
But my Cere sense is tingeling: Ever tried to talk to your doc that he shouldn't give you the colorful pills anymore ;D?
No Guts, No Glory! No Pain, No Gain!
One for all, all for one; Riders on the range!
No Guts, No Glory! We're taking a stand!
Ready to prove it again!
~Galaxy Rangers

Lucretia MacEvil

« Reply #232 on: December 27, 2012, 05:26:05 AM »
Oh c'mon guys, stop teasing.

I realize that it's all in good fun, but still....

Also, welcome to the party, Dynastys Sweeper!

houtex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #233 on: December 27, 2012, 03:14:35 PM »
There is something not quite right about you. ;)
You're just figuring this out now?  :)

But my Cere sense is tingeling: Ever tried to talk to your doc that he shouldn't give you the colorful pills anymore ;D ?
Wait... you're telling me they come in *colors*?  All mine are white... different shapes/sizes, but just white.  BORING...

Oh c'mon guys, stop teasing.

I realize that it's all in good fun, but still....

Also, welcome to the party, Dynastys Sweeper!

Indeed, just havin' a lil' chuckle.  *waves at DS frendily*

Dynastys Sweeper

• Underling
« Reply #234 on: December 27, 2012, 04:04:56 PM »
lol you guys are to funny, yea i dont put any of these " or these' or this . to lazy when typing i could but then again i dont got the patients but i love parties!!! w00t

tymothymichel

• Underling
« Reply #235 on: December 27, 2012, 07:11:49 PM »
But my Cere sense is tingeling: Ever tried to talk to your doc that he shouldn't give you the colorful pills anymore ;D?

when everyone starts to make sense it's time to up the dosage...just dump it in a bowl and add milk...like cornflakes!
Don't let stress kill you, let me help.

Lucretia MacEvil

« Reply #236 on: December 28, 2012, 06:30:07 PM »
when everyone starts to make sense it's time to up the dosage...just dump it in a bowl and add milk...like cornflakes!

And when NCsoft starts to make sense...?

houtex

• Elite Boss
« Reply #237 on: December 29, 2012, 02:15:50 AM »
Hell will freeze over, pigs will fly, and monkies will come out of someone else's butt, because man, I ain't gonna host no butt monkies, no sir/ma'am.

Atlantea

• Elite Boss
« Reply #238 on: December 29, 2012, 02:35:40 AM »
monkies will come out of someone else's butt

"Lady, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to ask you to leave the store."

Perfidus

• Elite Boss
  • "I, ah.. understand."
    • My arts.
« Reply #239 on: December 29, 2012, 02:50:11 AM »
Hell will freeze over, pigs will fly, and monkies will come out of someone else's butt, dogs and cats living together, MASS HYSTERIA.

>.>