Author Topic: Post a picture of something to beat the last one  (Read 418927 times)

blackjak

• Elite Boss
Re: Post a picture of something to beat the last one
« Reply #540 on: April 16, 2014, 01:46:50 AM »
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
« Reply #541 on: April 21, 2014, 04:17:09 AM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #542 on: April 21, 2014, 04:32:48 PM »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #543 on: April 22, 2014, 01:32:40 AM »
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #544 on: April 23, 2014, 01:20:17 PM »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #545 on: April 23, 2014, 09:02:57 PM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #546 on: May 12, 2014, 06:10:17 PM »
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 06:16:25 PM by LadyShin »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #547 on: May 16, 2014, 09:19:40 PM »

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #548 on: May 18, 2014, 02:08:37 AM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #549 on: May 19, 2014, 06:05:34 PM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #550 on: May 20, 2014, 07:07:32 PM »

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #551 on: May 21, 2014, 03:41:52 AM »

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #552 on: May 21, 2014, 02:46:01 PM »
"Hey, that dragon on the car looks familiar - too bad his eyes got blurred, or I'd be able to tell if it was my buddy!"

...why are its eyes blurred out? Witness protection program?
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #553 on: May 22, 2014, 09:20:55 PM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #554 on: May 23, 2014, 11:38:13 AM »
"Hey, that dragon on the car looks familiar - too bad his eyes got blurred, or I'd be able to tell if it was my buddy!"

...why are its eyes blurred out? Witness protection program?

Look at the position of the steering wheel ... it's on the right.

This is probably in Japan...

My guess is the dragon is probably gang related.

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #555 on: May 23, 2014, 10:45:48 PM »
Nah. It's British and they are ashamed for having an Eastern-style dragon on their car. ;D

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #556 on: May 26, 2014, 11:49:29 PM »

Nos482

• Elite Boss
  • We've gone and done the greatest crime...
    • My PSN profile
« Reply #557 on: May 27, 2014, 03:49:11 AM »
:P
I'm bad and that's good.
I'll never be good and that's not bad.
There's no one I'd rather be than me.

...unless I could be Batman, of course. Everybody wants to be Batman.

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #558 on: May 27, 2014, 02:25:02 PM »

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #559 on: May 29, 2014, 03:31:45 AM »