Author Topic: Post a picture of something to beat the last one  (Read 418815 times)

healix

• Elite Boss
  • Every good friend was once a stranger
Re: Post a picture of something to beat the last one
« Reply #500 on: March 14, 2014, 06:28:26 PM »
Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #501 on: March 15, 2014, 03:34:20 PM »
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #502 on: March 15, 2014, 06:05:41 PM »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #503 on: March 17, 2014, 02:53:51 AM »
Virtue: Moonsun, Dynamo Jr., Crimson Fury, Sabre Kat, Double Sixxes, Quantum Stranger, Mystic Kirin, Pink.Eye Champion: Blackjak, Redwing Blackbird Justice: Shield Marshal Guardian: White Talon Triumph: Gosuto Union: Stellar Girl

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #504 on: March 17, 2014, 03:35:18 PM »
"Frank! It's the love boat to Cuba! Shuffle board and pineapples filled with rum. Know what they do? They put little paper umbrellas sticking out the top so that when it rains, it don't thin out the liquor."

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #505 on: March 18, 2014, 02:30:53 AM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #506 on: March 19, 2014, 02:21:08 PM »

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #507 on: March 20, 2014, 12:46:34 PM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #508 on: March 20, 2014, 04:51:16 PM »

Hyperstrike

• Elite Boss
  • SaveCoH!
    • So Super It Hurts
« Reply #509 on: March 20, 2014, 08:24:07 PM »

If you notice, there's also a pair of legs on the other side of that bus too.  So we're probably looking at a team kill here as well too.

Thunder Glove

• Elite Boss
« Reply #510 on: March 21, 2014, 11:15:33 AM »
I have to keep up with this thread more often.  I had an image in mind for that series of Voyager gifs a page or so back, but I missed my chance.

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #511 on: March 21, 2014, 10:53:36 PM »

Listen to the 'mustn'ts'. Listen to the 'don'ts'. Listen to the 'shouldn'ts', the 'impossibles', the 'won'ts'. Listen to the 'you'll never haves', then listen close to me... Anything can happen . Anything can be.

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #512 on: March 24, 2014, 03:38:10 AM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #513 on: March 24, 2014, 03:38:14 PM »
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:07:15 PM by LadyShin »

Felderburg

• Ask me how I got this title!
  • Elite Boss
  • Personal text? What's that?
« Reply #514 on: March 24, 2014, 04:33:13 PM »
If you notice, there's also a pair of legs on the other side of that bus too.  So we're probably looking at a team kill here as well too.

Everyone lives! http://www.bordom.net/view/35867/WTF_is_going_on_here?source=feed (full video in the comments)
I used CIT before they even joined the Titan network! But then I left for a long ol' time, and came back. Now I edit the wiki.

I'm working on sorting the Lore AMAs so that questions are easily found and linked: http://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Lore_AMA/Sorted Tell me what you think!

Pinnacle: The only server that faceplants before a fight! Member of the Pinnacle RP Congress (People's Elf of the CCCP); formerly @The Holy Flame

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #515 on: March 27, 2014, 08:15:41 PM »

blackjak

• Elite Boss
« Reply #516 on: March 29, 2014, 08:36:17 PM »

healix

• Elite Boss
« Reply #517 on: March 30, 2014, 01:28:55 AM »

LadyShin

• Elite Boss
« Reply #518 on: March 30, 2014, 01:46:13 PM »

SerialBeggar

• Elite Boss
    • Serial Beggar
« Reply #519 on: March 30, 2014, 05:06:11 PM »

I had to think about this before I got it.   :roll:  ;D
Teams are the number one killers of Soloists.