Author Topic: Now what?  (Read 1200 times)

Vasarto

• Boss
Now what?
« on: December 04, 2012, 01:54:42 AM »
Well I posted on my Business face book and personal, I send Letters to Disney in SUPER LARGE Flat Rate Envelopes of two pages that were costumed to each of the people in the Haill Mary project. Posted on some forums I know of and made a few good threads for ideas like Consolidating all of our ideas for who to get behind us as far as celebs or other people to pitch to in case Disney Ignores us or NCSOFT Says no to them....not like that is possible. after all Disney gets what Disney wants. I even tapped large SaveCOH.com Logo on each of the envelope that was in full color to make it noticable and unique!

So what now? How else can I help the cause? I know were must be some ways I can be of use because I would hate to think that this is the end and refuse to let it be so. 

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
  • I didn't leave Paragon City. They threw me out!
Re: Now what?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 02:21:58 AM »

So what now? How else can I help the cause? I know were must be some ways I can be of use because I would hate to think that this is the end and refuse to let it be so.

Keep talking. Keep thinking. Keep proposing any Idea you can.Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell absolute strangers on the street if you must.

Post to blogs, post to facebook, post to twitter, post to myspace (if that even still exists), stand on the virtual street corner and shout to the very heavens until they shatter.

Failing that, just keep the conversation going in whatever way you can think of. Silence is our enemy now.

As long as somebody keeps making up stories for it, the City isn't gone.

Vasarto

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 03:06:14 AM »
Aye Aye Captain! I have tweeted Wil Wheaton like 5 times about it!

Lily Barclay

• Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 06:25:55 AM »
Aye Aye Captain! I have tweeted Wil Wheaton like 5 times about it!

Stop doing that. Wil Wheaton has said that he doesn't like people bugging him about their causes and will block them. This won't help us.