Author Topic: City Unlimited  (Read 2356 times)

Daimyoshi

• Lieutenant
  • Shinobi
City Unlimited
« on: December 02, 2012, 09:54:50 PM »
I am current looking and working on a long term project to convert City of Heroes into a non-affiliated conversion to Heroes Unlimited, a Pen and Paper RPG by Palladium Books. It is a project, related to my Archive project for my own City of Heroes/City of Villains  characters and Conversions. I have no idea if anyone plays the game, but I have huge amounts of stuff on my Website much more useless. I also like to thank those who work on Paragon Wiki as it shall be a great resource for the project. I asume it not going anywhere soon. Anyway if anyone has any interest in the project let me know.

downix

• Phoenix Project Technical Lead
  • Elite Boss
Re: City Unlimited
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 10:10:46 PM »
Palladium fan here (Go Rifts!)

Jetfire99

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 12:27:06 AM »
*steps out of a Rift in a Glitterboy*

"Locked and loaded."

I'm up for this. :D

Daimyoshi

• Lieutenant
  • Shinobi
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 02:16:47 AM »
Well looking at work on it last over January and February I will use an editor for sure. Any ideas for help would be great. It really going to be for the Heroes Unlimited game not Rifts, for a number of reason, most of them that Paragon City and Century Station could be sister city or the like.

Ichaerus

• Underling
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 02:40:31 AM »
Palladium Megaverse fan here as well.  *summons Chantico to go pee on the executive seat of NCSoft's CEO, and leave a steaming pile in his shoes*

chaparralshrub

• Elite Boss
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2012, 03:01:18 AM »
Can someone provide links? :)

Daimyoshi

• Lieutenant
  • Shinobi
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2012, 03:14:15 AM »
It an idea at the moment, I have a large chuck of work ahead of me, other than screenshots from my own characters and stuff from Paragon Wiki I really have nothing done.  I have months of work ahead of me, if I can mange to keep focused. I might have the briefest outlines up in a couple days but honestly it be just page titles.

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2012, 04:42:49 AM »
rock and i were just talking about a pen and paper game of CoH. We actually did a search to see if there was one...didn't find one. As an old D&D player i have to say go for it. Sounds cool.

Dragonicism

• Underling
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2012, 04:58:12 AM »
Palladium is bloody wonderful. Rifts is glorious. Try walking from After the Bomb directly into Heroes Unlimited; that was fun. Quadrupedal wolf, incapable of speech, IQ of something like 24-26. Tech-focused heroes and villains really respect you for your mind.

Stunrunner

• Minion
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 06:41:45 AM »
Longtime Palladium player here.  I post on the Palladium forums under vansieg.  I'm currently about to GM a Palladium systems game with two friends and toss them into a City of Heroes setting.  (They don't know it yet.)

KnightHawk Prime

• Elite Boss
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2012, 09:19:20 AM »
Longtime Palladium player here.  I post on the Palladium forums under vansieg.  I'm currently about to GM a Palladium systems game with two friends and toss them into a City of Heroes setting.  (They don't know it yet.)

We do now.

Psych!

2cp. ;]

Daimyoshi

• Lieutenant
  • Shinobi
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2012, 04:03:29 AM »
I see what I get up this weekend. I doubt it will be much.

pewlagon

• Boss
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2012, 04:44:28 AM »
Holy heck! I'm in! Palladium is great!

Dragonicism

• Underling
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2012, 07:58:33 AM »

Can I get in on this somehow? I know of a website that lets you share dice-rolls and such, and it even works on mobile phones. No download required.