Author Topic: Sorrow and Hope  (Read 1006 times)

Wammo

• Lieutenant
Sorrow and Hope
« on: December 01, 2012, 03:49:21 PM »
I am grieving this morning at the loss of  one of the greatest MMO's ever created. I  left searching for hope. Hope really is nothing more than an expectation of good...what should we expect? Will the community find salvation in another game? Are we doomed to slowly fade away now that our game is gone from us? Who or what will light the way? I have read of plans on here but what kind of timetable are we looking at for any of them to be realized? We need some anticipation and expectation of good!

Omega Mark V

• Boss
Re: Sorrow and Hope
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 03:56:40 PM »
Expect good things, and do what you can to make them reality.

I have hope in our movement to have Disney, Valve, or that 'second option' to buy the rights for our universe. Don't lose faith. That's what NCSoft wanted these last three months. I will not give them that luxury.
- Omega Mk. V

Surelle

Re: Sorrow and Hope
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 04:45:37 PM »
Expect good things, and do what you can to make them reality.

I have hope in our movement to have Disney, Valve, or that 'second option' to buy the rights for our universe. Don't lose faith. That's what NCSoft wanted these last three months. I will not give them that luxury.

Nice!  *thumbs up*

What I personally liked was seeing someone on Virtue comment about putting Mickey ears onto War Witch, and then watching War Witch herself say she just had those on last week.  :P