Author Topic: A final statement to NCSoft  (Read 5960 times)

Lycantropus

• Elite Boss
Re: A final statement to NCSoft
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2012, 08:56:00 AM »
Unfortunately, and try as I might... I only have 2 words for NCSoft. I have no hope that anything positive I can say will change the outcome.

As the other words aren't polite, I won't post them here. I have nothing positve to say or wish upon that company.

I'm really going to miss my game, my server, and its community.

I'm trying so hard not to be bitter, but I just can't. I can only hope that I keep a postive face for myself and my friends tomorrow when this all comes to a head.

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2012, 09:38:12 AM »
I posted a break-up letter on their FB wall, and at some point next week, I'm going to take great pleasure in sending them screenies of my characters, who have made it been transplanted into other games, run by competing companies.
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

TargetOne

• Lieutenant
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2012, 02:52:42 PM »
My main characters will definitely go on, just in other games. As, i suspect, will many other players' characters.

It is the CoH game universe that needs to be lamented and remembered.

Lily Barclay

• Elite Boss
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 03:15:14 PM »
My main characters will definitely go on, just in other games. As, i suspect, will many other players' characters.

It is the CoH game universe that needs to be lamented and remembered.

I have a few in other games already. The one that hurts the most is Jay who has a very specific CoH back story. I'll roll him in Neverwinter when it comes out, but it won't be the same.

Sally Suicide

• Underling
« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2012, 05:04:08 PM »
They can't kill the universe I created.  My characters live on, both in my head and in other games.

Much like every hero in Moorcock's novels is but an avatar of his Eternal Champion.

NCSoft killed my babies, and i am heartbroken, but they are not dead. They will live and breathe in other worlds (already do on some), and will be reborn when our city arises again from its ashes.

/em holdtorch

Zombie Hustler

• Elite Boss
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2012, 05:56:13 PM »
My main, Zombie Hustler, can't die. It's his shtick.  ;)