Author Topic: A sunset AE request  (Read 1169 times)

LuchRi

• Lieutenant
A sunset AE request
« on: November 24, 2012, 10:36:56 PM »
I should have done this a long time ago... I have been working on AE missions for years but never posted anything here, not really wanting to put them up until I was satisfied. Now... it may be too late.

I have them saved, just in case, but this is the final week and if any of you could find it in your hearts... I was wondering if you could perhaps at least try one of my missions. I know it is alot to ask, and I will understand if nobody does, but really I have nothing to lose by posting.

missions (in order)

Saga of the fallen Ri
The hunt for Ko Koori
Honeymoon's Over
The Mordred Project

Each of these arcs is 5 missions long, each with unique foes that still tie in to an over-arching story. Please if you try it, I hope you enjoy it

Tommy2Toes

• Minion
Re: A sunset AE request
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 06:35:04 PM »
Did a few.  You renamed the Mordred one, might want to correct that.

LuchRi

• Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 06:41:27 PM »
Allright i'll fix that. Thank you, and I hope you enjoyed.

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2012, 02:14:12 PM »
If I find time to play before the end, and I can figure out where to access AE missions, I will give at least one of the missions a shot. Sadly, I may just not have time.

Segev

• Plan Z: Interim Producer
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 08:14:38 AM »
I played most of the Saga of the Fallen Ri before I ran out of time. It was a bit too much map to explore, I think, but my villain could get some good research out of it and it wasn't a bad way to spend the last couple hours of CoV. I didn't quite manage to finish the mission to kill the excaped demon thing, because I couldn't find him and decided I wanted to hit up the trainer for the last two levels I'd earned.

Segev went out at level 19, flying with his minions using his shiny new Group Fly power over Mercy Island's Recluse statue.