Author Topic: How to download CoH after the announcement?  (Read 1389 times)

Xanatos11

• Underling
How to download CoH after the announcement?
« on: November 22, 2012, 04:05:32 PM »
First of all I'm sorry if this is a repost, I couldn't seem to find this question anywhere else.
A few of my friends would like to come back to the game before it ends but it appears that the download link on the official website has been removed and replaced with the Sunset FAQ page.
Is there any work-around to this?
It's a real shame for all that want to be there when the game closes. If you know of a way to get in let me know.
Thanks.

Quinch

Re: How to download CoH after the announcement?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2012, 04:08:52 PM »
Get the NCsoft Launcher - it should still be downloadable from there.

And welcome back, however briefly it may turn out to be.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2012, 04:11:20 PM »
Welcome home. Lights are still on, there's a beer in the fridge, and a snack tray set out on the coffee table.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

epawtows

• Elite Boss
  • Mechanical Engineer
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2012, 03:55:39 AM »
First of all I'm sorry if this is a repost, I couldn't seem to find this question anywhere else.
A few of my friends would like to come back to the game before it ends but it appears that the download link on the official website has been removed and replaced with the Sunset FAQ page.
Is there any work-around to this?
It's a real shame for all that want to be there when the game closes. If you know of a way to get in let me know.
Thanks.

In the 'general discussion' area, it was mentioned that simply copying the entire game directory onto a new computer is an effective installation.  Create a shortcut and fiddle with the properties to get it to work (check that thread).