Author Topic: Avenger Man PVP stuff  (Read 2093 times)

Avenger Man

• Minion
Avenger Man PVP stuff
« on: October 31, 2012, 09:44:09 AM »
Since Poison Heart would not or could not pay Avenger Mans arena fee, I agreed to have Poison Heart fight one of my lesser toons.An older Blaster I made years ago called ROLLING THUNDER. Once the match started Poison Heart figured out very quickly he was in over his head and he ran and tried to hide the whole entire match..Regardless, I still got five kills on him and he got zip...Poison Heart had a bad day ;)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:06:58 AM by Avenger Man »

Avenger Man

• Minion
Re: Avenger Man PVP stuff
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2012, 02:00:15 AM »
DEE hydrate was DEE leted by Avenger Man. DEE hydrate had a bad day. ;D

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 08:03:30 AM by Avenger Man »

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2012, 05:29:36 PM »
Thank you for consolidating the threads  :)

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2012, 08:01:06 AM »

See those feet sticking out? I smacked Blu Burnem so hard he went through the wall.
Blu Burnem had a bad day. ;D

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2012, 08:25:59 AM »
Cherry Lick is just one of those toons that just will never learn.As you can see Cherry Lick got popped with 708.38 points of damage.Cherry Lick had a bad day. ;D

« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 04:56:33 AM by Avenger Man »

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2012, 08:42:36 AM »
What can I say? The toon Mentally Distorted is, well, mentally distorted. Mentally Distorted had a bad day. ;)

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2012, 09:10:32 AM »
I have not fought Achromatic enough to have an opinion about him either way..He was worth good rep but no drop.  :gonk: Anyway Achromatic had a bad day. 8)

« Last Edit: November 04, 2012, 09:18:28 AM by Avenger Man »

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 09:40:30 AM »
Killed xKRONOSx awhile ago..Just posting the pic...xKRONOSx had a bady day! ;D

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 12:40:24 AM »
Cosmic Kronova is a odd bird indeed.He will tell you that you do no damage while you are killing him.I sware, the majority of the villains in RV are a bit nutty.
Cosmic Kronova had a bad day.

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2012, 01:20:05 AM »
There really is nothing more satisfying than sending a  villain like Darth Volt to the hospital.Darth Volt was giving a speech about how superior he is to everyone when ZAP! I sent him to the hospital.Darth Volt had a bad day. 8)

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2012, 04:54:06 AM »
This is a personal favorite since Revolta is so amazingly revolting.Other than you being so incredibly nasty all of the time.It has been fun playing against Revolta over the years.This is another one I caught in the middle of her smack talk.Regardless of the memories...REVOLTA had a bad day. ;D

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2012, 05:36:59 AM »
Jonah has a whale of an ego.Lets put it his way,Jonah's mouth writes checks his toon cannot cash.Here his dominator gets dominated.He is yet another villain I sent to the hospital in the middle of his self love rant.I swear, the villains play better when they just shut up and play.The second they start the monologue about how great they are, they get zapped! Jonah had a bad day. ;D

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2012, 10:59:12 PM »
More PVP pics to come...:D

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2012, 09:24:55 PM »
Apart from my (refrained) aversion for any and every PvP boaster, I'm slowly beginning to see this as spam. You're the only one doing this so it's not that much of a bother, but each time you're bumping on top of the list and showing "new", so could you at least bunch them up in a single post a day ? Thank you very much.
Yeeessss....

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2012, 11:52:53 PM »
This is not spam at all. Look at it as a historical record. Once the game ends any info and reference to any category of information will be valuable. I just do not see COH going quietly into the night.The game has been and will become mythic and the stuff of legend. I am sharing information on a sociological level. If you want to understand the true nature of game zone environments, The actual banter and adversity is highly needed to understand the true culture and anthropology of a virtual environment.

Avenger Man

• Minion
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2012, 12:08:01 AM »
Further more! I would appreciate any pics or info with regards to RV or Arena be posted here.Post anything related to PVP for that matter.Pics are a plus...More real.Or links to any PVP video. Any and all PVP stuff would be cool. Once the site goes down we will most likely lose the forums that has a vast wealth of information on the game. Any pics of yourself in action in PVP would be greatly appreciated.

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2012, 11:31:22 PM »
Further more! I would appreciate any pics or info with regards to RV or Arena be posted here.Post anything related to PVP for that matter.Pics are a plus...More real.Or links to any PVP video. Any and all PVP stuff would be cool. Once the site goes down we will most likely lose the forums that has a vast wealth of information on the game. Any pics of yourself in action in PVP would be greatly appreciated.
Rest assured, we are not in shortage of PvP stuff. The whole official forum has been snapshotted (scourge the Save the City! forum) and you have tons of videos on youtube (look for City PvP or gameplay (PvPers don't mind to label this as "gameplay")

Your contribution is however pretty self-centered to be considered truely altruistic. Lately you've been more providing examples of your most inventive wording, but not of PvP "action", as much as "post action". Plus, you are free to compile your accomplishments in an organized manner, so that it truely serves you both with the community, and show how great PvP players are, instead of impulsive blog-posting attention-seeking individuals. List PvP videos, log the PvPers names, who is the most present, where they play, when.

Your work will be welcomed.
Yeeessss....

Aggelakis

• Elite Boss
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 01:55:33 AM »
*takes regular poster person hat off and puts on mod hat*

He's having fun and hurting no one with his posts here. Don't antagonize him, and he won't antagonize anyone. If he keeps his posts to his own thread and doesn't start going crazy, he's allowed his thread.

*takes mod hat off and becomes regular poster person again*

It's really easy to not open a thread that contains information you don't have any interest in. If you don't read them, you don't get annoyed with the content. I suggest you do that. It's what I've been doing other than checking in every couple days to make sure things ain't crazy. (I have absolutely no interest in PVP, nor in the attitude frequently found there.)
Bob Dole!! Bob Dole. Bob Dole! Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Bob Dole... Bob Dole... Bob... Dole...... Bob...

ParagonWiki
OuroPortal

Mister Bison

• Elite Boss
  • *psychotic grin*
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 12:59:14 PM »
As I said, I was trying to refrain all my PvP Antagonization, some has transpired, point taken.

Sorry Avenger man if I was hostile to you, didn't want to, those things just rub me the wrong way.

I was also suggesting him ways to maximise his impact if he was not what I antagonized him to be. Let him know what I think of what he does, just an opinion.

I won't be insisting on these things anymore, thank you Agge.
Yeeessss....