Author Topic: C.O.X.S.O.  (Read 1092 times)

ChristopherRobin

• Underling
C.O.X.S.O.
« on: October 30, 2012, 10:00:07 PM »
City Of X Send Off.
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I wanted to mention that I am going to be having an event partly in-game (costume contests and such) and partly on forums (trivia and puzzles) where the winners will win custom artwork of their CoX character of choice. I personally asked over 100 artists who have done art of the "City of" games in the past and collected more than 50 prize arts to give away from over 30 artists ranging from traditional media sketch cards and line art to full digital paintings and even a plushie. I will be donating multiple artz myself as well.

November 2nd-4th. More info on the artists and list of events coming soon just keep an eye on my DA journal space here ---> http://christopherrobinartz.deviantart.com/journal/
Make sure you have good clear reference screenshots of your character and good luck everyone! :)

[EDIT: Removed color that made it nigh-impossible to read. ~Agge]
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 07:29:05 PM by Aggelakis »

DarthDelicious

• Underling
  • Mysterious Mike: "You point, I punch!"
    • DeeDee Productions
Re: W.O.A.H.
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 08:57:26 AM »
I've set the date on my calender and to rid of all the plans! (not that I had any, but no-one knows that, right?)
Will anyone else join in?

[EDIT: Removed color that made it nigh-impossible to read. ~Agge]
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 07:30:07 PM by Aggelakis »
Check out my DeviantART page.
--Don't say everything you know, but do know everything you say.--

ChristopherRobin

• Underling
Re: C.O.X.S.O.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »
Still free artz to win and great art to be had on the cheap for a limited time!

The coXso was a huge success! Lots of puzzles, contests and ingame events and of course lots and lots of custom art prizes (to be drawn in the coming weeks) given away.
Though the weekend has passed there is still artz to win! Several artists for one reason or another were not able to confirm their prizes in time for the event (like Randy Kintz http://rantz.deviantart.com/ who was away at an event all weekend and had no internet access) but still want them given away. So stay tuned for threads on the forums with coXso in the title jumping to the top of the list! Like---> this full color waist up solid background by Rantz of YOUR character of choice which is still up for grabs.

More art giveaways happening on the forums in the coming days and many of the artists involved have sales going on (some as much as 75% off) so now is a great time to get your beloved characters preserved in art!

More info about all the artists involved and the dozens of prizes they donated to win can be found  by going here  and clicking on the Journal button near the top of the page.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 03:40:38 PM by c-tak »