Author Topic: An Official Blink!  (Read 17637 times)

Chaos Ex Machina

• Lieutenant
An Official Blink!
« on: October 26, 2012, 12:02:37 AM »
I am surprised this has no mention here, but if you launch the launcher, notice anything about news of the company?

Blade & Soul announcement out, COX response in.

Obviously there is a correct belief that the quick announcement has encouraged many of the veterans to relate the opening of Blade & Soul to the closure.  They are worried that a campaign against an expensive launch may happen.

emu265

• Elite Boss
  • Wait, what?
Re: An Official Blink!
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2012, 12:08:21 AM »
Maybe they thought that not enough people had actually seen it, and are hoping that all those types will now back off.  Again, cute.

Terwyn

• Plan Z: Business/Marketing Lead
  • Elite Boss
    • Missing Worlds
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2012, 12:11:05 AM »
[sing]
It's not going to work.
[/sing]

^_^
Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.
- Albert Einstein

http://missingworlds.wordpress.com

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 12:15:30 AM »
They would've been wise to get rid of the Aion news with that too. Ya know... the game they're still supporting that is actually failing after only a fraction of time, while the one they're shutting down... wasn't.

Surelle

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 01:05:41 AM »
I am surprised this has no mention here, but if you launch the launcher, notice anything about news of the company?

Blade & Soul announcement out, COX response in.

Obviously there is a correct belief that the quick announcement has encouraged many of the veterans to relate the opening of Blade & Soul to the closure.  They are worried that a campaign against an expensive launch may happen.

What surprises me the most is that they haven't noticed the B & S hate resulting from CoH's closure announcements long before this!  This is just occurring to them now, eight weeks later?! 

Every time MMO sites like Massively have posted about B & S since August 31st, an overwhelming amount of readers have immediately posted negative NCSoft/Save CoH comments in response.