Author Topic: Okay the big question a just a question!  (Read 975 times)

caine6900

• Minion
  • I love City of Heroes
Okay the big question a just a question!
« on: October 14, 2012, 09:06:49 PM »
I would like to ask that if City Of heroes is shut down and NCsoft remains like it is now. Is there a chance that using all the data that has been gathered and such. Can City of Heroes be remade in to something that acts very similar. (I think The 10% rule apply's ?) change from City of Heroes to Heroes Unbounded or something like that. Lets have if we can get them the main people that built that game be in on that development.
Of course every thing I have just said is possibly going on as I type this. I would pay my money to start playing that game. I would really like it if the character extractor was used to let us bring our City Of Heroes characters into that game. I believe that was the purpose of that.
Also I would like to thank TonyV for being the guy who reminds us all that we have to keep the faith alive.
But if the end does happen I want everybody to know I will miss all those friendships I have formed over the years and miss them greatly.

Turjan

• Elite Boss
  • You cannot kill a dream
Re: Okay the big question a just a question!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 09:14:40 PM »
The future beyond Nov 30th would be the territory of the City Sunset forum really - plenty of discussion there about projects that may follow the closure of the official servers. Pop over and have a look :)