Author Topic: An idea to "Help" NCSoft find a buyer for COH  (Read 1597 times)

darkhawktman

• Underling
An idea to "Help" NCSoft find a buyer for COH
« on: October 08, 2012, 05:56:15 AM »
So NCSoft said in there recent announcement that they have exhausted all efforts in finding a buyer for COH. I thought that maybe we could help them with there problem. First, NCSoft is exhausted, (I know I would be too if I had a company that is losing money) let's help them out by sending them "ALOT" of Red Bull to "help" them with there exhaustion problem. The second part is if there are legit offers to buy COH, then let's include these offers with the Red Bull. These 2 items should really help them to find a buyer for COH. It would also be great to send out press releases if we do this to let others know that we are trying to "Help" them.

So what do you guys think? Is this something we should do?

Zolgar

• Grand Poobah of Plan Z
  • Boss
Re: An idea to "Help" NCSoft find a buyer for COH
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 06:02:56 AM »
International shipping of Redbull to Korea would be expensive methinks. Not sure if it would be very effective either, especially not with the offers packkaged with it, they would likely end up ignoring the offers due to all the Redbull :(

darkhawktman

• Underling
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 06:06:09 AM »
Honestly I think it would be more effective to send it to the Seattle offices instead of the Korean offices.

dwturducken

• Elite Boss
  • Now available in stereo
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2012, 06:08:16 AM »
There's a thread brainstorming this. It's got "NUTS!" in the thread title.  Not sure of the full title, but that should get you there.
I wouldn't use the word "replace," but there's no word for "take over for you and make everything better almost immediately," so we just say "replace."

Zolgar

• Grand Poobah of Plan Z
  • Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2012, 06:10:01 AM »
Honestly I think it would be more effective to send it to the Seattle offices instead of the Korean offices.

Not really, because the Seattle office has nothing really to do with it. The Seattle offices are pretty much just puppets to the Korean office.

marquandDance

• Underling
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2012, 06:54:35 AM »
Pro-plus is pretty light for posting.