Author Topic: amusing/interesting  (Read 2608 times)

ukaserex

• Elite Boss
Those who have no idea what they are doing genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they're doing. - John Cleese

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
Re: amusing/interesting
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2012, 10:15:04 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49313145/ns/us_news-weird_news/
I think someone else posted that somewhere too (but not in a topic of it's own).
Of course the fact that her fellow politicians tried to "slander" her by exposing her gaming habits might actually work in her favor, I imagine a lot of gamers (including those who have nothing to do with WoW) will vote for her on general principle now =P

Teege

• Boss
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2012, 10:16:33 PM »
Hey if all they go after you for is the fact you enjoy playing a game with your free time, I'd say you're doing pretty well.
Keep fighting the good fight!

@Teege - Virtue

www.cohtitan.com

Turjan

• Elite Boss
  • You cannot kill a dream
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2012, 11:01:32 PM »

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2012, 11:08:27 PM »
...I do the same thing when it comes to politics, Turjan. Does that mean I'm actually British and not American!? :O
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

Knightslayer

• Elite Boss
    • Monster Game!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2012, 11:35:13 PM »
...I do the same thing when it comes to politics, Turjan. Does that mean I'm actually British and not American!? :O
You're an Englishman in New York. >.>

Zolgar

• Grand Poobah of Plan Z
  • Boss
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2012, 05:15:44 AM »
You're an Englishman in New York. >.>

I'm sorry, but Grimm is by no means Sting.

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2012, 05:17:48 AM »
I'm sorry, but Grimm is by no means Sting.

For one, I refuse to wear the plastic speedo.
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

TimtheEnchanter

• Elite Boss
  • There are some who call me... Tim?
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2012, 05:26:48 AM »
I read that and thought, "Gee maybe we should give some support", but then I realized this is WoW we're talking about. And every WoW player probably just went Dem over this.

And something I'm curious about now. Are there still a lot of conservative people out there who see things like this as Satanic, hence the reason Reps figured they could use this to their advantage? Is this a sign of the frigging D&D witch-hunt STILL going on?

Zolgar

• Grand Poobah of Plan Z
  • Boss
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2012, 05:28:20 AM »
I read that and thought, "Gee maybe we should give some support", but then I realized this is WoW we're talking about. And every WoW player probably just went Dem over this.

God, I hate to say this.. but I actually feel sorry for the Democrats! ;)