Author Topic: Call to Action: Comic Cons  (Read 45989 times)

JWBullfrog

• Elite Boss
  • I didn't leave Paragon City. They threw me out!
Re: Call to Action: Comic Cons
« Reply #120 on: November 05, 2012, 02:25:06 AM »
Excellent work on that MF. Get some well deserved sleep.
As long as somebody keeps making up stories for it, the City isn't gone.

Todogut

• Boss
    • Todogut on deviantART
« Reply #121 on: November 05, 2012, 04:26:51 AM »
This guy had suggestions for us. He said it sounds like they have a legal issue. Hire a lawyer, or find one that plays, and ask them to see if there are legal issues tying up the ip. He said they could have lawsuits pending on it based on how abruptly it was closed and the way they are handling it. He said maybe someone owns part of it and they can't legally sell it or something. He also said that modders are the best people for us to get to help build the new game. They can make it similar without breaking any laws and they are good at it.

Maybe we shouldn't heed this guy's advice. He looks like a clown.

Just kidding.

BobMc

• Lieutenant
« Reply #122 on: November 05, 2012, 01:12:21 PM »
LoL

They put a Green Lantern ring on the Joe Louis fist?

:D
The final line of a post  by Sweet_Sarah on Liberty
"Together we entered a city of strangers, we made it a city of friends, and we leave it a City of Heroes."

eabrace

• Titan Moderator
  • Elite Boss
« Reply #123 on: November 05, 2012, 04:05:08 PM »
LoL

They put a Green Lantern ring on the Joe Louis fist?

:D
Same thing I was just thinking.  I approve!  :D
Titan Twitter broadcasting at 5.000 mWh and growing.
Titan Facebook

Paragon Wiki admin
I was once being interviewed by Barbara Walters...In between two of the segments she asked me..."But what would you do if the doctor gave you only six months to live?" I said, "Type faster." - Isaac Asimov

Rae

• Elite Boss
  • Journo/PR: The Phoenix Project
« Reply #124 on: November 05, 2012, 07:41:18 PM »
Great job, MoonFyire!
--
@Vandellia
Virtue - Vandellia / Unseen Scarlet

Twitter: @Skybloopink

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #125 on: November 05, 2012, 09:21:11 PM »
TY guys, i'm still very tired and my legs hurt so so bad...It was worth it though

Anyway we should work on the bill of rights thing and maybe make it like a company like BBB where you register with us and you must follow these guidlines. When you do that you get our bill of rights logo to put on your games thus ensuring to your customers that their money is safe with your company.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #126 on: November 06, 2012, 03:38:32 AM »
Good job Moonfyire!

Results at World Fantasy con:

1000 flyers.  Passed out one with each personal autograph.  Gave two volunteers about 200 each to take home.  Left the rest in 200-lot batches on the flyer table.  ALL were taken. 

500 flyers left at Silver Snail Comic Shop in Toronto; got the enthusiastic cooperation of all three employees at the time, including one who already knew about SaveCoH.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Moonfyire101

• Elite Boss
« Reply #127 on: November 06, 2012, 04:51:59 AM »
Good job Moonfyire!

1000 flyers.  Passed out one with each personal autograph.  Gave two volunteers about 200 each to take home.  Left the rest in 200-lot batches on the flyer table.  ALL were taken. 

500 flyers left at Silver Snail Comic Shop in Toronto; got the enthusiastic cooperation of all three employees at the time, including one who already knew about SaveCoH.

Wow! That's fantastic!

DrakeGrimm

• Elite Boss
« Reply #128 on: November 06, 2012, 07:09:31 AM »
Good job Moonfyire!

...I love you, VV. ;)
We are the crazy ones, the mavericks, the dreamers, the forgotten sons. We color outside the lines for fun. We are the crazy ones! - "The Crazy Ones," Stellar Revival

"We put ourselves in "the attitude of heroes"--and we all became a little more heroic." - VV

OzonePrime

• Elite Boss
  • Never Give Up! Never Surrender!
« Reply #129 on: November 06, 2012, 02:23:49 PM »
Awesome everyone! :)

Randomvector

• Lieutenant
« Reply #130 on: November 06, 2012, 06:55:39 PM »

Silver Snail is great. Hope they get a lot of traffic.

Victoria Victrix

• Team Wildcard
  • Elite Boss
  • If you don't try, you have failed.
    • Mercedes Lackey
« Reply #131 on: November 07, 2012, 04:57:13 AM »
Silver Snail is great. Hope they get a lot of traffic.

The Snail is THE comic shop in Toronto and their new location is in the heart of downtown, in Toronto's equivalent of Times Square.
I will go down with this ship.  I won't put my hands up in surrender.  There will be no white flag above my door.  I'm in love, and always will be.  Dido

Randomvector

• Lieutenant
« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2012, 12:05:45 AM »
The Snail is THE comic shop in Toronto and their new location is in the heart of downtown, in Toronto's equivalent of Times Square.

Haven't made it to the new store. Think I will head down in December when I have time that I am not spending in game.